EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

wondering how much the media will try and flip this & in turn the politicians try to capitalize on it.... wonder where we're going to send troops to next? iran? palestine? maybe even north korea?

RIP to the two victims, hopefully the death toll will stays at 2

Ball bearings though? :x

wondering how much the media will try and flip this & in turn the politicians try to capitalize on it.... wonder where we're going to send troops to next? iran? palestine? maybe even north korea?

use this incident and people's emotions to gather otherwise unjustified support for a stupid military campaign/personal political agenda that doesn't yield any results other then a huge debt?

MURICA. no thread derail tho.

:smh: Now every time I go to the mall, I'ma have to see a bunch of stands with cheap Boston PD and Boston Fire Department hats and tees.

RIP to the two victims, hopefully the death toll will stays at 2

Ball bearings though? :x

[COLOR=#red]The explosion scene in the movie Swordfish gives an example of how deadly ball bearings are when paired with explosives...it's kind of Hollywood'd up, but still gives an idea of how they are used. [/COLOR]

they say it's standard procedure for such a large event.

i don't want to get into but why is that when things of this nature happen, there are drills. it's just a very big coincidence

I am with you that something could be up, trust me. But it is in no way strange that they had that type of security at the Boston marathon. That type of security is expected after 2001.

the last 12 months in america got me shook. i forreal dont feel safe going out to big events no more, man i dont even feel 100% safe going out in public anymore. i know its the media for the most part thats makin me feel like that, but still...

I am with you that something could be up, trust me. But it is in no way strange that they had that type of security at the Boston marathon. That type of security is expected after 2001.

yeah i'm not arguing that because it's the boston marathon, there should be.

but i'm just saying that the previous 'conspiracy' events, these drills are most often 'ran' before

yeah i'm not arguing that because it's the boston marathon, there should be.

but i'm just saying that the previous 'conspiracy' events, these drills are most often 'ran' before

They run these drills all the time though. How else are they gonna' be prepared if something terrible like this really does happen?

At the 1:43 mark is what I was talking about with the BB's
Elder... watch the video of the blast.  There are people standing 5 feet away from the boom that got hit with wind.  The bombs didn't have the type of blast radius a device like that would have.

And the bomb squads said there was no shrapnel.

yeah but they are run the same day. i don't know. it's just weird.

carry on

I agree with you on the Norad drills in 2001, but this time it is to be expected. I don't see anything suspicious about it at all.

There is gonna' be shrapnel like material from items in the immediate area breaking apart and flying all over the place no matter what. If they were pulling BBs out of people, then that's a whole other issue.

Last edited:
Elder... watch the video of the blast.  There are people standing 5 feet away from the boom that got hit with wind.  The bombs didn't have the type of blast radius a device like that would have.

And the bomb squads said there was no shrapnel.

[COLOR=#red]The Swordfish video is hollywood-ized, was just an example of how BB's work as shrapnel.

All I can say is that the physicians and Doctors at the hospital have definitely stated they have been removing shrapnel in the form of Ball Bearings. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom