EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Son...:smh:

Why is it being called a terrorist attack though??
With no evidence of so??

That's why the President was very careful with his wording. That said, I'm sure he will be lambasted by Fox News a la the Benghazi attack.

What makes me mad is dude did his homework and new when the finish line was gonna be most crowded with people. Wanted to get the most bang for his buck in a way. 
mean.gif

BPD said there was no shrapnel in the devices though.

[COLOR=#red]Boston Police Department aren't the doctors and surgeons operating on the victims. The info about the ball bearings came from the hospital. Remember cops are merely first repsonders...the Doctors would have more accurate info regarding the extent of the injuries.
[/COLOR]

While many patients were treated for cuts and scrapes, doctors have also been "pulling ball bearings out of people in the emergency room," suggesting the bombs were designed to propel shrapnel, according to one terrorism expert briefed on the Boston blasts.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/boston-bombings-injuries/

Last edited:
My professor made a joke about people who run marathons today. He probably hates himself right now lulz.

Last edited:
i think cause they found multiple devices, they assume it's an act or terror. they're not blaming any particular group...but to call it an act of terror is fair i think.
Oh ok. But I don't think its right to be naming it an act of terror just yet,seems to soon to me. Shouldn't be jumping 

to speculation.
who said that?
Went to a couple of sites and heard the news. Thats what I think they're running with.

not trying to be inconsiderate or anything but anybody hear about boston pd running drills of explosion?

With no evidence of so??

Because it is one. Whether foreign or domestic, this is a terrorist attack.

ter·ror·ism
[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Oh ok. But I don't think its right to be naming it an act of terror just yet,seems to soon to me. Shouldn't be jumping 
to speculation.

Went to a couple of sites and heard the news. Thats what I think they're running with.

[COLOR=#red]It's all semantics...an attack on soft targets (read civilians) that causes death, injury, and mass hysteria is a terror attack whether it be of domestic or foreign origin. Yet somehow we have linked terror attacks and terrorism to a particular group of individuals. An example is the Oklahoma City bombing...some people don't consider it terrorism because it was conducted by McVeigh an American citizen, had it been done by Mohammad Mustafa Aqib then voila terrorism.[/COLOR]

BPD said there was no shrapnel in the devices though.
Boston Police Department aren't the doctors and surgeons operating on the victims. The info about the ball bearings came from the hospital. Remember cops are merely first repsonders...the Doctors would have more accurate info regarding the extent of the injuries.

While many patients were treated for cuts and scrapes, doctors have also been "pulling ball bearings out of people in the emergency room," suggesting the bombs were designed to propel shrapnel, according to one terrorism expert briefed on the Boston blasts.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/boston-bombings-injuries/
Right, but before the "Government Cover-up Machine" as people call it started rolling, the BPD and bomb squads that were finding, disarming and detonating the remaining devices said on Boston radio and television (and I paraphrase) "There was no shrapnel found in these first undetonated devices we're discovering, leading us to believe these were very primitive devices with a relatively small blast radius.  Whether that was intentional or not is unclear."

And I have friends who are doctors/med students at one or two of the Boston hospitals and they said they have been slammed and in surgery all day who have just started rotating out and haven't even had the opportunity to be talking to the press (as of 8pm).

So who is giving these early reports of removing ball bearings from patients.  With all the hospitals on lock down even.

Last edited:
I guess they can say the Marathon was a blast!

With no evidence of so??

i think people generally..at least nowadays, find it easier to simply associate bombings with terrorism. in a way it is terrorism. question is, was it politically motivated, and are people associating terrorism with muslims. that latter part would be a problem.

Last edited:
Watching the interview with the doctor on Sportscenter.

Some of these reporters ask the dumbest ******g questions.

Right, but before the "Government Cover-up Machine" as people call it started rolling, the BPD and bomb squads that were finding, disarming and detonating the remaining devices said on Boston radio and television (and I paraphrase) "There was no shrapnel found in these first undetonated devices we're discovering, leading us to believe these were very primitive devices with a relatively small blast radius.  Whether that was intentional or not is unclear."

[COLOR=#red]Hey man, if the Doctors are pulling out Ball Bearings I'm going with that. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom