EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

So, a hospital was named (forgot which one) where they have a person of interest undergoing treatment. I heard this on the news when I was driving home from the gym a short while ago. I don't know about you, but if I was a regular patient at that hospital who was there for other reasons that had nothing to do with the explosion, I'd be PISSED at this report.

Anyways, this is an unfathomable tragedy. RIP to the lives lost and I really hope that a our Boston-based NTers are OK. Crooks, DSA, Nooera, etc....

I made a mistake for ***** sake! I didn't even know you can change the name of a Facebook page. 

Being a conspiracy theorist: the only hobby where you can be wrong literally a 1000 times in a row; get one right; then feel you have the right to say "I told you so" :smh:

No matter what the results of the investigation are, people will spin it to "government pushing an agenda"
True, 'cause the government doesn't have an extensive history of using tragedies to push agendas.

Just saying.

True, 'cause the government doesn't have an extensive history of using tragedies I push agendas.

Just saying.

And as if the government doesn't have an extensive history of terrorism on its own people/foreign countries.

Just proving my point

[COLOR=#red]They are pulling Ball Bearings out of the injured people...that's DEFINITELY an anti-personnel type device...You may have heard of Claymores...basically all Claymores are is Ball Bearings placed around C4.[/COLOR]

View media item 367167
[COLOR=#red]Disclaimer: Please note, I am only posting this for informational reasons thank you.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
What point is that? I'm not here to push conspiracy theories, just saying that the idea of the government using a tragedy to push an agenda isn't just pulled from thin air. It's engrained in American history from day one. It's not a ridiculous, tin foil hat thought.

But, none of that is happening now. So never mind. Last thing this thread needs to be about is conspiracy theories.

[COLOR=#red]They are pulling Ball Bearings out of the injured people...that's DEFINITELY an anti-personnel type device...You may have heard of Claymores...basically all Claymores are is Ball Bearings placed around C4.[/COLOR]

View media item 367167
[COLOR=#red]Disclaimer: Please note, I am only posting this for informational reasons thank you.[/COLOR]
:smh:

Last edited:
Just proving my point

No, I didn't....like at all.

But good job trying.

I mean it's not like our government JUST lied to us & sent our armed forces to fight not one, but two wars. Oh wait that was to defend our "freedoms" :lol:

Worlds biggest terrorist organization is the United States Government. I'm not even throwing any theories out there, I just don't believe a ******g word our government has to say about anything. ANYTHING.

I would really like to know what in all the bloody hell possesses someone to do things like this and not give a damn. It's like people are just averse to the value of human life. Or, for some reason, the government needs to expedite the process of stripping Americans of their rights.

Somebody in the middle east is saying the same thing right now about the U.S. and how we just dropped a bomb on a village that was having a wedding and killed 30.

I don't say that to take away from or compare to what happened in Boston, but just to show the overall disregard for life in this WORLD is out of hand and sickening.

Also whatever "news" station that was so quick to report it was a "Saudi national" needs to kick rocks. The obvious attempt to rustle American jimmies is obvious.

Whooooooaaaaa!!!!!

I actually agree with everything that Malik has posted for once.

It's been reported that a Saudi National is in custody and being questioned. I don't think they've reported he's necessarily responsible or connected.

No I get that part. I just feel like reporting the race/background of the person just adds fuel to the rumor mill.

Just like all these other recent tragedies the news starts running off at the mouth before they have real SOLID info to report.

That's all I was saying.

Make that twice. Actually, I agree with everything that he has posted in this thread so far.

Last edited:
Can the people pushing the conspiracy theory stuff AT LEAST wait til later this week to start this? :smh:

Being a conspiracy theorist: the only hobby where you can be wrong literally a 1000 times in a row; get one right; then feel you have the right to say "I told you so" :smh:

No matter what the results of the investigation are, people will spin it to "government pushing an agenda"

Strong negative username to post content ratio.

Last edited:
What's with the reports of the guy saying there were bomb sniffing dogs out pre race and roof spotters out pre race. Like they knew there was a threat before the race started.

What's with the reports of the guy saying there were bomb sniffing dogs out pre race and roof spotters out pre race. Like they knew there was a threat before the race started.

Homeland Security might have that type of personnel at big events like this. I wouldn't read too much into it.

My friend posted on FB that she heard on CNN that NY is next and somebody agreed with her saying they heard the same thing. Can ya'll please verify if this is true for me?

tired.gif

No I get that part. I just feel like reporting the race/background of the person just adds fuel to the rumor mill.

Agreed. I also agree with what you said regarding this happening on regular basis in the middle east with civilian casualties.

That's why I can't stand the "we should just wipe them off the face of the earth" response. :smh:

That has to be normal precautionary procedure for an event of this magnitude.

Have you not been to a major event in the last decade? That's standard procedure.

Dude was an avid marathoner and said he had never seen it before. And he ran Chicago NY and London. He was a gym teacher. I'm not trying to spread Bs conspiracy stuff. Just wanted to know if it was credible

Dude was an avid marathoner and said he had never seen it before. And he ran Chicago NY and London. He was a gym teacher. I'm not trying to spread Bs conspiracy stuff. Just wanted to know if it was credible

i've been to the boston marathon before and seen dogs pre-race. it's normal

that's not to say that there definitely was no knowledge of a threat pre-race...but whether or not there was, the dogs are normal

Last edited:

Just because he's never seen it doesn't mean that those steps aren't taken. I'd be willing to bet that this is the standard procedure for all big marathons. This is a different world, post 9/11.

Yeah they said police and authorities secure the area approximately 48 hours prior to allowing the public in to be spectators. Basically meaning they believe whoever planted the bombs did SO today, when they had access to the area. They're hoping people provide cell phone pics/videos and surveillance of the area that caught something. Hope they're right. Bank on a lot of rumors and theories within the next 24 hrs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom