Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Is there a body? How do we know for sure Dorner is dead?
He must know some amazing things about the LAPD possibly the govt.
This reminds me of Jason Bourne and Shooter with Mark wahlberg

I havent been online in a while and I seen the "shootout" , as a Marine with a little combat experience I can honestly say that the shootout was either staged or fake...

Its no way in the world that those" officers" were just slightly crouched and not getting hit or grazed by those shots... the assault weapon being used by Dorner was being shot recklessly and not calculated like a true soldier, I dont expect you to get what i'am saying but i think this was a coverup story to something bigger than what we were being presented with..
Those gun shots that you heard in the video wasn't Dorner.

They said he had a surpressor attached to his guns when he was firing, they didn't know where the bullets were coming from so they just started spraying.

i told yall that we all was rooting for dorner at the beginning... smh them pigs crooked... they talkin bout they aint paying the 1 mill reward... smh yall better do something bout that... and thats messed up how cops promise a reward and flake em... on another note that girl that sued the college better not get her 1 mill if so the whole world will end in shambles

First, who is this "we" that "all was rooting for dorner"?

Second, wtf are you talking about relating the girl suing over her grades to this reward?

Its disheartening the way media has omitted the shootings and killings of innocent people. LAPD driving into cars and shooting innocent pedestrians with no regard.

Shooting an elderly white couple? Disgusting

Cali is definitely the wild west

Those gun shots that you heard in the video wasn't Dorner.

They said he had a surpressor attached to his guns when he was firing, they didn't know where the bullets were coming from so they just started spraying.
no shots hit the vehicle they were standing next to?.. the cabin wasnt that far away... also firing a weapon(rapidly) in the open makes you more of a target.. those guys were going in on that clip..

Last edited:
how could they find his ID card when it was found on the 7th?
Isn't it possible that he had two? Or counterfeited a 2nd to throw off authorities?
Lets say I buy your theory(
eyes.gif
) how did the ID survive the fire?

Plastic IDs don't burn easily that's the whole point of having ids so you can identify people in tragic situations.

They found IDs from the WTC.

Is there a body? How do we know for sure Dorner is dead?
He must know some amazing things about the LAPD possibly the govt.
This reminds me of Jason Bourne and Shooter with Mark wahlberg
Since when des the media release carcasses to the public to prove someone is dead?

If he knew some "amazing things" about the government he wouldn't have wasted white space ranting about Ellen Degeneres in his manifesto

With all the shadyness going around about this Im still skeptical that hes alive but now with the dental records "confirming" his identity as the body they found, I still wouldnt put it past these people to fabricate this info just to save face. The whole shootout couldve been very easily staged and why the **** was the LAPD all the way out in big bear?

To all the people think he's still alive....um....why?

So you saying he's alive...and hiding out to kill more cops soon? Or the gov't has him and gonna lock him up in Gitmo forever??

Like, im missing the point of the powers at be keeping him alive?

Im always down for a good conspiracy but they wanted dude dead...and I see no reason to believe he isnt.

Its disheartening the way media has omitted the shootings and killings of innocent people. LAPD driving into cars and shooting innocent pedestrians with no regard.
t

Exactly, if anything he helped bring to light the type of monsters they really are. Dumping on cars without ever even attempting to identify the driver in vehicles that dont even match the description of his :smh:

Lets say I buy your theory( :rolleyes ) how did the ID survive the fire?

Kinda playing devil's advocate, but maybe not every single thing in the house was incinerated? Family photos often survive fires. Was the ID in some sort of casing that protected it? I don't know....where did they say the ID was found?

I caught some of the news coverage while the cabin was on fire, the reporter was saying they heard a single gunshot right when the flames started.

he got murdered while the fire was on but they're going to try to pass it as suicide or they don't even have to worry about it because the body was burned.

anyone who can't see that the cops are corrupt are idiots.

anyone who cant see that the cops had no intention of obeying the law or doing anyhting other than murdering the man especially after watching them dump into regular civillians who simply had a similar truck... is an idiot.

why sugar coat it?

either open you ares or pretend to be blind. two wrongs always make a right.... right? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom