Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Why people mad they set the cabin on fire? They should have showed the guy remorse?
laugh.gif
I really dont care that the police killed Dorner, that was expected when they shot them 2 females thinking it was him. What pisses me off about the police and people like you is that there CLEAR audio evidence the police planned to burn the cabin down with him in it and are now trying to tell the public that the fire was either an accident or Dorner set it. I guess your cool w/ the police lying to you and most of the media accepting that lie.

And police also have laws they need to abide by. If they don't and are given a free pass for something like this, holy ****. They'd be free to punish anyone how they see fit.

Dorner is evil for killing someone.

Sets a house on fire and burns him ablaze.

:lol:

You guys morals are so confused and backwards.

Dorner hurts innocent people and breaks the law.

No one is stressing half as much about cops SHOOTING INNOCENT CIVILIANS FOR NO REASON other than they thought he was Dorner.

After the two instances of that did you really think they had any plans of obeying the law, or apprehending him? :rolleyes

I WISH the media would report on the cops blasting away at multiple civilians as mucho stead of giving a mouth piece to members of congress

:lol: he should have walked out the front door if he didnt wanna get burned then.
Y'all acting like dude was giving himself up, like here, arrest me.

I didn't choose sides between the corrupt cops and Dorner, which is what I've alluded to this ENTIRE thread. I'm on the side of those trying to end the bloodshed. If Dorner dies a horrible death, it's on him.
Yes. Police sworn in to protect and serve who abuse their powers as means to an end should be punished accordingly, whatever that may be.
Crucified him for killing innocent people, not for speaking out for injustice. ¿WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? Holy Christ.
You're right. Only Los Angeles natives comprehend injustice and ineptitude within law enforcement and the courts :stoneface:
Claims???? Diallo, Goetz, Central Park 5, Louima, Diallo were HIGHLY publicized cases of racism and brutality within the department in the 80's and 90's. I don't need to live in NY to be familiar with them. Guess I can't make any "claims" about 9/11 either :lol:
I do? That's news to me.
Huh?

the ones that end bloodshed, ok. so how do you think will end more bloodshed? the cops? dorner 'murdered' two innocent people. the lapd fired an innocent person. lapd murdered, harass, extorts, swindles. lies, cheats. takes advantage of power etc. they are doing it to this day. why wasn't chris granted a fair trail when in recent history, people have shot up places, yet they are sent to trail and given due process. have you heard those live feeds. when the cops purposely burned down the cabin. neglected answers. you honestly think the outcome would be less bloodshed? thats pretty naive.

cops should be given the same process? what world do you live in where cops get accused of 1st degree murder? and they were let go. because he is sworn in? this must give him some kind of advantage. you fail to see that before being sworn in, they were just like us. the ceremony of being sworn in doesn't exclude them for being brought to justice and bounty. you're not from LA. did you know, one of the cops who were SEEN beating rodney king is still on duty in west LA (promoted to top cops)

don't you see that his last resolution for speaking out for injustice was killing innocent people. according to scientific method you cannot disprove nor approve things without scientific evidence what evidence do you have of chris killing innocent people? a piece of paper which has been obviously edited and altered. however there is clear evidence that LAPD has committed innocent killing. but you choose the latter.

you know how much money LAPD steal from drug dealers, they pocket it and tell them to keep it moving. if they find drugs, the pocket it and sell back to the gang members which pay their bribe. this has been going on, even after scandals, and riots.

when was the last time their were riots in NYC, noreaster coast ? there were riots here in 92. that was a little more then 20 years ago. this is real life. you probably weren't even there when that stuffed happened in 80'90'. all you read are news articles and watched media feed. i was here when the riots happened, there was falling ash in my pool.

your city (boston) i assume from your SN. is no where near as diverse, segregated, racial turmoil etc. as LA. that is the reason why you don't understand the last portion

Last edited:
because fire dept is not allowed to operate while the police are doin theiir thang

Yep. Recall the North Hollywood bank robbery. One of the shooters bled out because paramedics weren't allowed in until the scene was secure. The mother of the shooter sued the city, and was basically laughed out of court.
see but if that was a cop that was bleeding out they woulda made sure that he/she had medical attention

There is definitely something fishy about everything. But its whatever...its over now.

Just out of curiosity did they say how long the standoff was before they just decided to burn the house down? They had shooters at every entrance and exit to the cabin. Seemed like they decided real quick they were going to burn it down. I know everyone will say he was dangerous and he needed to go. But couldn't they try to gas him? or something? This dude wasn't Rambo in there. Just seemed like they acted really quick. No negotiator or anything? Just burn it down

why wasn't chris granted a fair trail when in recent history, people have shot up places, yet they are sent to trail and given due process.

Unfortunately, that's the cop culture. If you harm one and threaten to harm more, you'll get no mercy from them. Somehow they feel they're above the law when it comes to protecting themselves and their colleagues. I know you're not surprised by this right? You're preaching about the LAPD but now somehow shocked that a cop-killer didn't get due process? C'mon...

cops should be given the same process? what world do you live in where cops get accused of 1st degree murder? and they were let go. because he is sworn in? this must give him some kind of advantage. you fail to see that before being sworn in, they were just like us. the ceremony of being sworn in doesn't exclude them for being brought to justice and bounty.

I don't know what you're trying to say here. Gonna need to clean this one up and get back to me.

you're not from LA. did you know, one of the cops who were SEEN beating rodney king is still on duty in west LA (promoted to top cops)

Yeah bro. I know. We've established this numerous times. The LAPD is not a department full of angels.

don't you see that his last resolution for speaking out for injustice was killing innocent people.

No. I don't. And if you do you're a hypocrite because you're preaching to me how the LAPD resorts to killing innocent people. Meanwhile your boy allegedly did the same thing!

according to scientific method you cannot disprove nor approve things without scientific evidence what evidence do you have of chris killing innocent people? a piece of paper which has been obviously edited and altered.

I guess you can call it a gut feeling :lol:

however there is clear evidence that LAPD has committed innocent killing. but you choose the latter.

I chose the latter? Meaning what? wtf are you talking about?

you know how much money LAPD steal from drug dealers, they pocket it and tell them to keep it moving. if they find drugs, the pocket it and sell back to the gang members which pay their bribe. this has been going on, even after scandals, and riots.

That's wrong of the LAPD. I agree that deserves dismissal. But sorry, drug dealers aren't going to get sympathy from me. Play in dirt get dirty.

when was the last time their were riots in NYC, noreaster coast ? there were riots here in 92. that was a little more then 20 years ago. this is real life. you probably weren't even there when that stuffed happened in 80'90'. all you read are news articles and watched media feed. i was here when the riots happened, there was falling ash in my pool.

Again, I don't know what you're trying to say. It's like you're debating for the sake of arguing. I said "one doesn't need to live in LA to understand the extent of the corruption within the PD." I wasn't comparing NY to LA. I used NY as an example of corruption and racism I'm more familiar with to show you that I understand what can happen and how there are no consequences.

your city (boston) i assume from your SN. is no where near as diverse, segregated, racial turmoil etc. as LA. that is the reason why you don't understand the last portion

Apparently you've never heard of the Boston Busing Crisis. Ask a minority outside of here to tell you what they know about Boston. Pretty sure one of the things that comes up will be racism due in large part to the history of the city, the busing crisis, and population being majority white. Not saying it's better or worse than LA. Just saying. LA isn't the only city with problems.

All of what I just said is pretty irrelevant to this thread though. Chris Dorner killed innocent people (or at least I'm convinced of it). He's a piece of trash. As are corrupt LAPD cops. Not choosing sides. Not choosing sides. Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.

Last edited:
I find it strange how the term "cop-killer" is met with some special sort of disgust as if that's worse than a mere "killer" 
grin.gif

I havent been online in a while and I seen the "shootout" , as a Marine with a little combat experience I can honestly say that the shootout was either staged or fake...

Its no way in the world that those" officers" were just slightly crouched and not getting hit or grazed by those shots... the assault weapon being used by Dorner was being shot recklessly and not calculated like a true soldier, I dont expect you to get what i'am saying but i think this was a coverup story to something bigger than what we were being presented with..

Damn I was rooting for the guy. Killing innocent people is never a good thing but I'm no fan of the police and their antics. RIP

i told yall that we all was rooting for dorner at the beginning... smh them pigs crooked... they talkin bout they aint paying the 1 mill reward... smh yall better do something bout that... and thats messed up how cops promise a reward and flake em... on another note that girl that sued the college better not get her 1 mill if so the whole world will end in shambles

I havent been online in a while and I seen the "shootout" , as a Marine with a little combat experience I can honestly say that the shootout was either staged or fake...

Its no way in the world that those" officers" were just slightly crouched and not getting hit or grazed by those shots... the assault weapon being used by Dorner was being shot recklessly and not calculated like a true soldier, I dont expect you to get what i'am saying but i think this was a coverup story to something bigger than what we were being presented with..

Of course we don't, because you didn't say anything lol. Standard operating procedure for conspiracy theorists.

Back
Top Bottom