Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

Didnt she say it was basically ok if he messed with other chicks as long as he used a condom.

Didnt she say it was basically ok if he messed with other chicks as long as he used a condom.

yep! the irony in both of they comments on there TV shows is funny

She said he can mess around cause she already know how celebs & athletes are just be straight up and use protection

But she trips over a receipt of condoms

He walks out the coaches room and says "ima get arrested on my day off just joking around"

But he actually gets arrested on his day off

:smh: :lol:

All them chicks is thirsty

#1 Rule for celebs: If you gonna marry someone marry someone that knew you and loved you BEFORE you had money and fame OR marry someone that already has a LEGIT career (not no video model or reality show person) making just as much money as you and has a house and car already paid for (NOT GIVEN TO THEM BY SOME OTHER CELEBS OR MOMMY & DADDY)

Last edited:
Its a damn shame but i can't have sympathy for a grown man's stupidity. Ain't no one signing him....if he couldn't (or want to) learn the playbook all year in new england, what makes u think he'll learn it from another team in 3 weeks

yep! the irony in both of they comments on there TV shows is funny

She said he can mess around cause she already know how celebs & athletes are just be straight up and use protection

But she trips over a receipt of condoms

He walks out the coaches room and says "ima get arrested on my day off just joking around"

But he actually gets arrested on his day off

:smh: :lol:

All them chicks is thirsty

#1 Rule for celebs: If you gonna marry someone marry someone that knew you and loved you BEFORE you had money and fame OR marry someone that already has a LEGIT career (not no video model or reality show person) making just as much money as you and has a house and car already paid for (NOT GIVEN TO THEM BY SOME OTHER CELEBS OR MOMMY & DADDY)

This is part of the problem tho. These reality shows have people really thinking somethin is real when it's usually not the case at all. These reality shows are scripted 8 times out of 10 to keep the ratings up.

Its a damn shame but i can't have sympathy for a grown man's stupidity. Ain't no one signing him....if he couldn't (or want to) learn the playbook all year in new england, what makes u think he'll learn it from another team in 3 weeks

In Chads defense

New England has DEEP/complicated offense

Randy Moss even had a little tension with Bill cause Randy just wanted to run Deep Routes instead of all the complex stuff they had in the playbook which was part of the reason for him leaving New England like Chad

Chad is my *****, I say we spam the hell out of Evelyn Twitter, man lost his role as a Dolphin because she can't act right :smh:

@EvelynLozada

Who's with me? :lol:

EDIT: Welp, upcoming reality show got canned too.

Via TMZ
Chad Johnson just lost another job ... VH1 tells TMZ the network is cancelling plans to air Chad's upcoming reality show in the wake of his domestic violence arrest.

The series, titled "Ev and Ocho" is already in the can and was supposed to debut on Sept. 3.

But now, after Chad was arrested for allegedly headbutting his wife Evelyn Lozada ... VH1 tells us:

"Due to the unfortunate events over the weekend and the seriousness of the allegations, VH1 is pulling the series 'Ev and Ocho' from its schedule and has no current plans of airing it."

The show was a spinoff of "Basketball Wives" ... which followed the couple's relationship from dating to engagement. The new show was supposed to focus on "the journey of this charismatic and passionate couple's every step, as they prepare to walk down the aisle and into each other's hearts forever."
Maaaaaan :smh:

Last edited:
Derek Jeter is the only big name pro to seem to get it right. No baby mamas, no wife, or ex-wife, no sex scandal. he just dates hot, rich, famous chicks, or he dates hot chicks & the next morning he puts them in a taxi with an autograph and sends them on their way. Michael Jordan is my dude but he paid like $150 million to his ex-wife, be like Derek not like Mike!
pimp.gif

Why would anyone marry a chick that willingly takes part in "Basketball Wives" in the first place?

On the real tho you right!^^^^ Jeter smarter then that. Girl wanna be wifed, divorce, then split his bucks.

I cant feel sorry for Chad. The proof was all in his face, what more did he need?

The chick was married to Antoine Walker, now you know she was about that money cuz thats a ugly mutha$^%#^&

Last edited:
T.I. won.
Yeah she ugly *** hell, but she'll go through the fire for her man and take care them 16 kids,lol. Im pretty sure TIP done slap her *** around before, but she a down *** chick so she respect that man.

Beauty's only skin deep, she can be fine on the outside, but sooo much trouble on the inside. Word to David Ruffin.

You guys realize a lot of these gifted athletes can't even grasp anything above elementary math and reading? They grow up poor as hell, often in a broken home, go to horrible public schools and get free passes in the classroom because they can catch a ball. In short, they're dumb as hell and easy marks, which is why this skeezer can go from dude to dude and help ruin his life.
And I say church!

Back
Top Bottom