Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

So wait, head butting ******* aint fair game now? That counts as putting hands on a woman?

tumblr_lnaxgiDJB01qaggjuo1_500.gif

I was wondering why this thread kept getting bumped.

Last edited:
Publicity... did he beat her? ahaha

Not hating anyone who is wishes that they was CINCOOCHO under these specific circumstances

how? look at the gremlin hes married to :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Yeah she is downright NASTY - She must have a great personality

Last edited:

At least he doesn't have to worry about his lady putting him behind bars, smashing his coworkers and putting him in financial ruin.

She knew him when he was Clifford....all the **** on him as T.I. are not worth a damn in the long run.

After just 41 days of marriage, Evelyn Lozada has filed for divorce from Chad Johnson (formerly Ochocinco) following a domestic dispute.

Link

:smh:

Who didn't see this coming. Like I said before...I'll never condone violence against women, but you cant tell me that Lozada isn't enjoying every minute of the publicity because of this incident. Probably the only woman happy to get abused - and not on some S&M steez.

Chad disgusts me for marrying this bird.

She disgust me for who she is.

Link
Who didn't see this coming. Like I said before...I'll never condone violence against women, but you cant tell me that Lozada isn't enjoying every minute of the publicity because of this incident. Probably the only woman happy to get abused - and not on some S&M steez.

Somewhere out there......Kim K nods in approval.

Now Chad's apologizing, nah pleighboi its too late for that. The damage is done. Move on and learn from that mistake :smh:

Link

Somewhere out there......Kim K nods in approval.
TRUUUUUU!

If you dont learn anything from this situation, please take away that fact that you can't marry a chick just because she's fine.

Back
Top Bottom