Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

I wish somebody had zoomed the camera in on Cris Carter's face when the divorce was mentioned on ESPN, and Jerry Rice said "Chile Please". Carter wanted to die :lol: :lol:

Messed up situation though. I'd never hit a woman, but I would move out the way as she threw a punch but tripped and fell down the stairs. I know there is a large segment of NT (especially on twitter) that beat up chicks first and then ask questions later, but I wish a lot of these dudes out there take a step back first and think. The only **** that happens after you hit a chick is immediate guilt, the "I'm sorry" ****, and your livelihood more than likely down the drain, while hers is up. It's even worse when you marry a bird like Evelyn. It's obvious she wanted the status and exposure, and the money that comes with it. Birds will be birds, but you don't have to be the fool that gets seriously involved with one.

1pgww0.jpg

damn :lol:

body is bangin' but face is lackin'

I say ocho is taking a L on this one. Broad is decent, but not worth the drama

body is bangin' but face is lackin'

I say ocho is taking a L on this one. Broad is decent, but not worth the drama
how is he taking an L? shes crazy and a gold digger..
Lost his job over a gold digging skeezer. Thats an L if Ive ever seen one.

I feel bad for him but 1) he put his hands (or head) on her and 2) he shouldve known she was crazy to begin with.

Ok so she finds evidence that he is cheating, and he headbutts her. This ***** seem as cool as a cucumber, and what do we know this tr##p for attacking mf. I've seen this before a chick I knew tried to headbutt the dude before me and ended up cutting her forehead on his teeth.

I wish somebody had zoomed the camera in on Cris Carter's face when the divorce was mentioned on ESPN, and Jerry Rice said "Chile Please". Carter wanted to die :lol: :lol:

Anyone got video footage? :lol: Them old timer probably had a FIELD day talking about his stupidity for marrying her.

If it's one person i can't stand in the World it's ultimate hater Chris Carter.

Anyone got video footage? :lol: Them old timer probably had a FIELD day talking about his stupidity for marrying her.

It was just the last few minutes before either NFL32 or NFL Live was going off (I think). Jerry Rice was trying to keep everything cool, but you can tell him, Carter, and Trey Wingo wanted to LOSE it :lol:

It was just the last few minutes before either NFL32 or NFL Live was going off (I think). Jerry Rice was trying to keep everything cool, but you can tell him, Carter, and Trey Wingo wanted to LOSE it :lol:

:lol: I'd pay to watched the production meetings around the times stuff like this happens. Tom Jackson probably went IN on Ocho in the meetings.

DAMN CHAD!!!!!!.......C'MON MAN!!!!.......OCHO REALLY DROPPED DA BALL ON THIS 1......BROAD AINT EVEN A CINCO MORE LIKE A DOS AT THE MOS!!!!!

^^^^i do not believe that is the girl. it may be a girl that chad has slept with but if she is the one who got him in all this mess losing isn't even the word.

the unfortunate part of the story is that lozada will most likely bank off of this situation while chad might not play in the nfl again.

I guess vh1 have new material for the next season of basketball wives...gotta feel bad for chad though...doesnt seem like a bad guy

^^^^i do not believe that is the girl. it may be a girl that chad has slept with but if she is the one who got him in all this mess losing isn't even the word.
the unfortunate part of the story is that lozada will most likely bank off of this situation while chad might not play in the nfl again.
From the reports this is the chick he had a 4 month or so relationship with before his marriage.....supposedly he met her on twitter, she 30 years old with 2 kids from boston, guess when he was up there with the pats he was messing with her on the low

Last edited:
I guess vh1 have new material for the next season of basketball wives...gotta feel bad for chad though...doesnt seem like a bad guy
Yea Chad seems like a real cool dude, but u never know really how a person is unless ur close to them and around them all the time.....in a way i feel bad for him but this isnt the 1st incident where he put his hands on a chick (well in this case his head) heard he got into some trouble back in college i believe for the same type of situation.....but im sure this evelyn chick aint no saint either, she got 1 nasty attitude on her when she mad or things aint goin her way!!!

Back
Top Bottom