Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

Someone said it before but these pro athletes need to follow Derek Jeter's gameplan...he stays winning never any drama :smokin.....and yeah Evelyn is a *******, but I Chad knew that well before tying the knot and he got dragged down b/c of it, you can't headbutt a woman though, his head looks like a damn helmet by itself

Hope Chad bounces back somehow, and hopefully nobody else thinks about getting with Evelyn or any other chick like her.

Stephen A just went in and it got testy with Jemele who thought he was giving Chad a pass. Smith even talked about how to avoid these situations by telling your daughters and nieces that they should never put their hands on a man. The video should be up on YouTube soon.

Stephen A just went in and it got testy with Jemele who thought he was giving Chad a pass. Smith even talked about how to avoid these situations by telling your daughters and nieces that they should never put their hands on a man. The video should be up on YouTube soon.

Damn, I missed that....but he has a point though, women shouldn't go around being reckless when they get some liquid courage thinking they can lay hands on men and difer to the "well I'm a female so you can't hit me wall"...it's not ok for men to hit females but some of these crazy birds need help psychologically and emotionally, or get tuned up by another girl when they get out of line :lol:

Yesssssss.  I just watched it.  It got intense on First Take.  Stephen A was making some good points though.

Let me preface this by saying, I don't condone hitting a woman.  I've been in situation where a woman has hit me, and Lord knows I thought about knocking her head off her neck.  When you're put in those kind of situation, you HAVE TO WALK AWAY....WALK AWAY!!!

BUT I believe that we can all agree that if Chad choose a better spouse, he'd still be catching balls in the NFL.

And this is why YOU DONT MESS WITH WOMEN WHO DONT HAVE AS MUCH TO LOSE AS YOU.

Don't mess with people who are not on your level.....You think if he married professional female athelete or entertainer or executive/CEO this would go down?

But no he married a skeezer ******* reality tv woman who is known for inciting fisticuffs on all her shows.

And this is why YOU DONT MESS WITH WOMEN WHO DONT HAVE AS MUCH TO LOSE AS YOU.
Don't mess with people who are not on your level.....You think if he married professional female athelete or entertainer or executive/CEO this would go down?
But no he married a skeezer ******* reality tv woman who is known for inciting fisticuffs on all her shows.

100% Truth. That's exactly how and where OJ Simpson went wrong. OJ was a NFL star but decided to marry a waitress, SMH.. He and Chad both should have known better.

^ Thanks.
Ive seen pretty much all the basketball wives EP, and yeah, Evelyn does carry herself as a ratchet, non motheru******g factor *** female, but that's what Chad liked about her, he KNEW that, and he KNEW what he was getting into. I still believe Evelyn provoked that ***** to go ham on her forehead. Probably all in his face, yelling, screaming, pointing, probably put her finger on his forehead and pushed it (I HATE THAT ****) and Chad just went in.
Sucks, but yo, we got room in San Fran Chad, reup with us, we about that chip this year
pimp.gif
Truth!!!!......and i like the last line the most, we gonna be on that 94' 49ers ish this year!!!!......we gotta bring #6 and lombardi back to the bay!!!!

Last edited:
Chad will be lucky to wind up on the Buffalo Bills or Jacksonville Jaguar type teams at this point, he's 34 and couldn't see the field for a championship caliber team last yr. :smh:

I know he sick to his stomach, almost had a ring. Tough year for Ocho.

Somewhere T.O. is thinking....Damn, I thought I had it bad. He is probably texting Chad and telling him to go shed some tears on Oprah.

Let me preface this by saying, I don't condone hitting a woman.  I've been in situation where a woman has hit me, and Lord knows I thought about knocking her head off her neck.  When you're put in those kind of situation, you HAVE TO WALK AWAY....WALK AWAY!!!

:rolleyes speak for yourself. If a woman got enough guts to lay her hand on a man she can take hands in return. I choose the choke method. Just long enough to let her know i'm not to be f'd with.

^
It's a tricky situation since it is self defense but the public will still think you beat up women. It might not be fair but that's how people think and it's hard to change their minds.

:rolleyes speak for yourself. If a woman got enough guts to lay her hand on a man she can take hands in return. I choose the choke method. Just long enough to let her know i'm not to be f'd with.

Say that after you've been charged with Simple Battery, serve a day in jail, pay $123 a month for a year in probation, spend 40hrs community service at Goodwill folding moldy clothes, and take 2 weeks of Anger Management.

I got into an altercation with my GF in college, cops came, I put my hands on her elbows as in a "lets calm down" motion, SHE jerks away from me....and I got charged. :smh:

Dudes that say you just can walk away from a crazy puerto rican girl you dont obviously never been with a woman from the islands.

As far as Jemele HIll goes she was trolling hard to make evelyn look like a victim i wanted to reach in my tv and pimp slap her,

mean.gif

Dudes that say you just can walk away from a crazy puerto rican girl you dont obviously never been with a woman from the islands.

As far as Jemele HIll goes she was trolling hard to make evelyn look like a victim i wanted to reach in my tv and pimp slap her,

mean.gif
1. I'm from Trinidad.  My first girl was from Trini (yes, trini gal).  My next girl was Colombian (ok then).  My wife is Peruvian...

2. I'm not saying that it was/is easy to walk away.  But the catch is, a man will ALWAYS lose this battle.  I guess it's one of societies many double standards.

Even if you had video showing that a girl hitting you, they/society will say you somehow drover her to madness.  I prefer to take the smaller L.  Walk away, with a bruised ego, instead of "keeping it real" with a jail sentence....IMO

Say that after you've been charged with Simple Battery, serve a day in jail, pay $123 a month for a year in probation, spend 40hrs community service at Goodwill folding moldy clothes, and take 2 weeks of Anger Management.

I got into an altercation with my GF in college, cops came, I put my hands on her elbows as in a "lets calm down" motion, SHE jerks away from me....and I got charged. :smh:

Not sure what's the full story on that, but that's you....that would never happen to me. I've only choked chicks from hitting me in the head in which they knew they were in the wrong trying to get to me and I made them apologize. I don't talk much as it is so i've never had a chick all in my face arguing and hitting me. I wouldn't touch her elbows either. Have no reason to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom