Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Rue destroyed everything and everyone in her path.
When she went off on Ali, I thought it seemed like a fussing she would have given him after losing the briefcase full of her high.
She got him when she was fully stocked up.
I thought what Leslie and Friends got was going to way more brutal.

Last edited:
Crazy. For safes though?

This is about phone pins but people chose the same codes with electronic digital safes

The most popular four-digit PINs are: 0000; 0852; 1111; 1212; 1234; 1998; 2222; 2580; 5555; and 5683.

On the other hand, the ten most popular six-digit PINs are: 000000; 111111; 112233; 121212; 123123; 123456, 159753; 654321; 666666; and 789456.

This is about phone pins but people chose the same codes with electronic digital safes

The most popular four-digit PINs are: 0000; 0852; 1111; 1212; 1234; 1998; 2222; 2580; 5555; and 5683.

On the other hand, the ten most popular six-digit PINs are: 000000; 111111; 112233; 121212; 123123; 123456, 159753; 654321; 666666; and 789456.

People are lazy. Not shocked.

i think it's interesting how people are reacting to her. labeling her a junkie is fair but it feels wrong to me without any empathy.
she's got deep mental health issues which lead to her drug problems. they show that in the show with the flashbacks of her dad and she literally yells it out loud.
people have strong mental imbalances that lead to drug use. looking down on her like she wants to be this way when i don't think she does at all. it's hard to understand when you don't have the same mental problems yourself.
To me it doesn't really sound wrong, I label myself a junkie. One of my coworkers/very close friends uses junkie to refer to herself as well, she's a coke addict.
I just think of it as indicating that the addiction issue is more severe than the average addict. I once set up a hidden camera in my house to spy on my mom so I could see how to unlock our safe and steal my opiates. That's some junkie behavior.

i said the label was fair

the only issue i had with this episode was the combination to the safe
i hate it when people can guess combinations to locks or safes. was the 2k she got from there even important at all?
If safe codes are even remotely close to as bad as the average person's password, it's not that surprising to get it within a few tries.
When I tested out bruteforcing vulnerabilities on various websites, I always used a password list of around a million passwords and a vast majority of successful bruteforce attempts were within the first 5 passwords it tried. 123456, Password1, etc.

Damn McKay and his little bad *** brothers just completely out of it huh? Feels like the phase he's about to go through would be compelling.

And that invincible crackhead strength! She was taking some falls that should've knocked the wind smooth out of her. When she went through that glass table and just shook it off

steve-harvey-smh.gif

All I know is my password to my safe is one that they listed in the article AEA18 AEA18 posted.
I mean, 2-3 passwords in and boom, I'm exposed.

Zendaya did her thing on the acting front.
And i root for her.

But jesus that chase/escape **** was trash. Didnt even have that whimsical touch this show tends to glaze over intense topics.

My wife and i were hoping a car would take her out but nope. she then proceeded to evade 100 more. And 4 cops. And glass tables. Bbq pits. Rabid dogs. And an insane drug dealer who was fiendin to sell her privates to make up for the money she owed.

Ridiculous. Even for euphoria standard.

If you know any opioid addicts in real life…..

Last nights episode was not a show, it was an accurate depiction of opioid addiction.

**** was HEAVY but stories like rue’s happen every single day….even crazier.

Stay off the pills kids, stick to trees.

Zendaya did her thing on the acting front.
And i root for her.

But jesus that chase/escape **** was trash. Didnt even have that whimsical touch this show tends to glaze over intense topics.

My wife and i were hoping a car would take her out but nope. she then proceeded to evade 100 more. And 4 cops. And glass tables. Bbq pits. Rabid dogs. And an insane drug dealer who was fiendin to sell her privates to make up for the money she owed.

Ridiculous. Even for euphoria standard.
You must not know any real crackheads lol

Back
Top Bottom