Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

This was the first full episode that I watched

The two running in traffic scenes, running from the cops and jumping off a lit bbq grill was silly, but this episode was good but dark.

I was straight looking at Rue with disgust. Total junkie. Blaming her mom and sister and using her father’s death as an excuse. SMH
Pretty typical junkie behavior
Some will go to any length to come up with an excuse or someone to blame, regardless of how messed up it is for the family/friends.

I was shaking my head in disgust at Rue's opening rant, but I would be lying if I said I didn't laugh at her slapping the frost off of ole boy's tips...
648sh0.gif

Da disrespect :smh: :lol: :lol:

i think it's interesting how people are reacting to her. labeling her a junkie is fair but it feels wrong to me without any empathy.
she's got deep mental health issues which lead to her drug problems. they show that in the show with the flashbacks of her dad and she literally yells it out loud.
people have strong mental imbalances that lead to drug use. looking down on her like she wants to be this way when i don't think she does at all. it's hard to understand when you don't have the same mental problems yourself.

i think it's interesting how people are reacting to her. labeling her a junkie is fair but it feels wrong to me without any empathy.
she's got deep mental health issues which lead to her drug problems. they show that in the show with the flashbacks of her dad and she literally yells it out loud.
people have strong mental imbalances that lead to drug use. looking down on her like she wants to be this way when i don't think she does at all. it's hard to understand when you don't have the same mental problems yourself.

While I agree with you, however a junkie is a junkie. What led a person to that stage is more so what you’re referring to.

While I agree with you, however a junkie is a junkie. What led a person to that stage is more so what you’re referring to.
i said the label was fair

the only issue i had with this episode was the combination to the safe
i hate it when people can guess combinations to locks or safes. was the 2k she got from there even important at all?

Last edited:
i said the label was fair

the only issue i had with this episode was the combination to the safe
i hate it when people can guess combinations to locks or safes. was the 2k she got from there even important at all?

michael-scott-the-office.gif

IKR! like, what were the chances of her even guessing the code on the SECOND try?! :rofl:

Was she called a junkie other than by Cassie when she was playing defense?

Back
Top Bottom