Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

From personal experience, I can tell you the physical aspect of Rue’s opioid withdrawals are actually way way way worse than depicted on the show.

I should note that in all the few dozen times I got caught relapsing throughout the last ~6 years, at least I never said any foul hurtful **** or became aggressive.

Last edited:
From personal experience, I can tell you the physical aspect of Rue’s opioid withdrawals are actually way way way worse than depicted on the show.

I should note that in all the few dozen times I got caught relapsing throughout the last ~6 years, at least I never said any foul hurtful **** or became aggressive.
Well she was only suffering from withdrawal for a few hours given she was just high the night before. Going off what she said she was taking and how long its been.

Then it progressed throughout the day especially when she became aware her stash was gone. Anxiety probably added a mental strain to it.

Well she was only suffering from withdrawal for a few hours given she was just high the night before. Going off what she said she was taking and how long its been.

Then it progressed throughout the day especially when she became aware her stash was gone. Anxiety probably added a mental strain to it.
Oh best believe that if you don’t take your opioids around the same time you normally take them, the withdrawals start kicking in within about 3 hours. Shortly after that, fullblown torture.

If I don’t take my prescribed opioids (Tramadol) on time, the withdrawals kick in within 2-3 hours and very rapidly progresses to absolute hell. That’s in spite of Tramadol being far less potent than Rue’s opioids.

F82032F8-AF92-4035-8DA8-496022225E12.jpeg

Chase scene was a bit too wild :lol:, but other than that, that was an incredible episode. Really intense.

Back
Top Bottom