Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

OPIATES ravaged Oklahoma.
3years back we had to pass a law cracking down.

At the point the law was Streamlined into existence there were more Opioid Prescriptions written than there were Age Appropriate recipients of them in the entire State.

OPIATES ravaged Oklahoma.
3years back we had to pass a law cracking down.

At the point the law was Streamlined into existence there were more Opioid Prescriptions written than there were Age Appropriate recipients of them in the entire State.
It always seemed wild to me how flagrant the US has always been with opioid prescriptions. Sure we also have an opioid problem in my country but I have never ever seen or heard of anyone outside of terminally ill or elderly patients getting a prescription for something like oxycodone.
I've heard so many stories from US folks I know getting stuff like Vicodin for a mere wisdom teeth removal procedure, which is something I've never heard anyone receive pain medication for over here.

Rue in this week's episode:

430b536e9a587ebbe6052483b5842807.gif

creedarno-assassins-creed.gif

If you know any opioid addicts in real life…..

Last nights episode was not a show, it was an accurate depiction of opioid addiction.

**** was HEAVY but stories like rue’s happen every single day….even crazier.

Stay off the pills kids, stick to trees.

I just commented on this in the movie thread. For me it was like a WWII vet sitting down to watch saving private Ryan.

Zendaya did her thing on the acting front.
And i root for her.

But jesus that chase/escape **** was trash. Didnt even have that whimsical touch this show tends to glaze over intense topics.

My wife and i were hoping a car would take her out but nope. she then proceeded to evade 100 more. And 4 cops. And glass tables. Bbq pits. Rabid dogs. And an insane drug dealer who was fiendin to sell her privates to make up for the money she owed.

Ridiculous. Even for euphoria standard.
Even if she had got hit by a car she would've just got up and kept running.

Or she would've been knocked out but got hit in to the back of a pickup truck and taken a safe distance away until the driver found her.

Great acting in the beginning…….poor Cassie she’s there trying to be supportive and gets destroyed

Can this show go on if Rue dies by end of season? What more can you do with rue at this point? Maybe she goes to jail? Almost trafficked/killed? Then what for season 3 does good, gets better then rock bottom repeat?? I don’t see rainbows and sunshine with her….can def see her dying end of of this season or next…..this chick is a big star…might want out of the TV game

I ‘ll guess next season could be her last but man way things are going dont be surprised if they just off her(which she might just want)

Great acting in the beginning…….poor Cassie she’s there trying to be supportive and gets destroyed

Can this show go on if Rue dies by end of season? What more can you do with rue at this point? Maybe she goes to jail? Almost trafficked/killed? Then what for season 3 does good, gets better then rock bottom repeat?? I don’t see rainbows and sunshine with her….can def see her dying end of of this season or next…..this chick is a big star…might want out of the TV game

I ‘ll guess next season could be her last but man way things are going dont be surprised if they just off her(which she might just want)

dont see why the show couldn’t go on without rue

something obviously is going happen with her whether it be rehab, juvie or worse

then the characters have to deal with the fallout.. we find out who actually cared about her.. who was her fake friend(s).. the fallout with her family.. how people move on.. what happens when shes reintroduced to the group and if she stays sober or what

as we’ve seen this season with the depth they’re going into with the parents of other kids, their is a lot of meat on the bones

They can kill Rue and she can be the ghost narrator until these characters graduate high school. I feel the show ends after senior year either way. Maybe do a high school reunion special 20 years later.

If they don't kill Rue they can go the radical direction of her actually getting clean and staying sober and see how she interacts with characters that way and what stories come of that.

Back
Top Bottom