Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Nate getting sonned by his Pedo Pops. :pimp:

Finding the origins of Rue's hoodie. :frown:

Didn't know what to expect from this show but enjoyed this first season.

Very good chance the doctor that Fez robbed is gonna get outta the game for good. Or maybe even blame Mouse for the robbery, bringing more heat upon him. I don’t think Mouse would be too happy if he found out he lost his rich doctor client because of Fez.

Fez is screwed either way. Gotta kill mouse if he wants to get outta this. All he has to do is team up with Nate and they can become a Jesse and Walter White duo.

Yoooo that would have been a cool twist if that was her spirit at the end, and when she climbed on top of those people they lifted her into the light.

7ZJgEAz.gif

Yal think Rue is dead? I think the drawn out ending was supposed to symbolize her spirit leaving her body.

I remember two dudes on here saying Fez got punked by Nate and that Fez was soft. Ironically those 2 guys were also defending Nate, who turned out to be the real punk the first time he expierenced that grown man strength.

Can't lie, his pops was mentally shook when Nate started wylin out. He ain't know what to do. Got the **** outta there lol.

ksteezy ksteezy you all the way trippin. I prolly wouldn't be watching this show without Fez and Nate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom