Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

^Rue’s dad was on the stretcher

That Kanye Sunday church service was random

Young Fez lived to see another day

I kinda knew Rue was gonna fall in the hole again but didn't expect to ditch Jules. Nate crying like a ***** made the episode but his Pops also a ***** for not beating his ***

That scene with Rue’s pops getting wheeled out hit different. Especially after you realize it’s his hoodie she’s been wearing the whole time and Jules just clowned it :ohwell:

E271C5E1-C4D3-47F9-85B9-370CF3D46154.gif

The more I digest this episode, the more I realize you can’t appreciate this from a casual viewers perspective, you gotta try and dissect it as artistic piece, this joint is visual poetry, i don’t think it was made to make sense more than to portray a raw emotion, aesthetically this is one of the most beautiful shows on TV.

I think that’s why in a way, Nate’s and Fez storylines sort of stick out like a sore thumb, this show doesn’t need their dynamic and tension, they could have just focused on the addiction and committed to it 100%

And chill...Ethan took an L If you ask me, Kat did all her dirt and there was 0 accountability, would have been nice if at that party my man Ethan hooked up with Lexi or something...lmao

The more I digest this episode, the more I realize you can’t appreciate this from a casual viewers perspective, you gotta try and dissect it as artistic piece, this joint is visual poetry, i don’t think it was made to make sense more than to portray a raw emotion, aesthetically this is one of the most beautiful shows on TV.

Agreed. Show is unmatched visually. Then I think they’re gonna drop some thought provoking meaningful stuff, then they revert to something a casual viewer on the CW network would watch. the cinematography and the acting performances are top notch, but they need to throw some better writers at this thing ASAP before it turns into Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Fez said “If you don’t leave my friends alone, I’m going to kill you.”

What? Hit me with some better dialogue script writer. This ain’t gotta be Shakespeare but give me something cooler than that :lol:

Ethan had some dope lines though for sure. Wonder if the prom yambs were had.

Did they ever disclose who the creepy mystery pron hub guy was?

Last edited:
Agreed. Show is unmatched visually. Then I think they’re gonna drop some thought provoking meaningful stuff, then they revert to something a casual viewer on the CW network would watch. the cinematography and the acting performances are top notch, but they need to throw some better writers at this thing ASAP before it turns into Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Fez said “If you don’t leave my friends alone, I’m going to kill you.”

What? Hit me with some better dialogue script writer. This ain’t gotta be Shakespeare but give me something cooler than that :lol:

Ethan had some dope lines though for sure. Wonder if the prom yambs were had.

Did they ever disclose who the creepy mystery pron hub guy was?

Yeah that’s why Fez storyline sticks out so much and also making Nate into the boogeyman of sorts, they could easily just focus on his sexual trauma....but I feel like they use those two storylines to water down the essence of the show...the show doesn’t need shock value, stop trying to shoehorn it....my favorite part of watching the show is how immersive in the high from drugs it is, like I FEEL the high...

I kinda knew Rue was gonna fall in the hole again but didn't expect to ditch Jules. Nate crying like a ***** made the episode but his Pops also a ***** for not beating his ***

he knows his son is a BA rat that’s why he didn’t hit him.

A24 has put out some good stuff.

Watched American Honey the other night.
Forgot who much I enjoyed that Film.

0 accountability from KAT?

She owned her Mistake to the one person she owed an apology.
She was pretty accountable if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom