Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

No resolutions for anyone really. Nate throwing the tantrum :lol:

And the Rue relapse is forsure hitting hard next season

Ash and Fez made it out though for now :pimp:

Still wish Nate got the clip though from Fez but that’s probably coming next season

With no expectations for this show from the get go, HBO hit it out of the park. Looking forward to next season and hopefully a few more after too.

Dope finale. A little anticlimactic, but good nonetheless. All doors are WIDE open for S2, which bodes well for the show.

Finding out that hoodie was Rue’s dad’s though....maaaaan. That shot of her and her mom sitting there in the room right after he was wheeled out was powerful—been there before and that’s a feeling that’s hard to put into words. :frown:

Glad the homies Fez & Ashtray survived. I thought for sure one of them was done for.

0 accountability from KAT?

She owned her Mistake to the one person she owed an apology.
She was pretty accountable if you ask me.

I guess that’s cool, Ethan deserve better though and her insecurities run deep, she bound to stomp all over homies heart..

Not much happened. Pretty mid finale. Rarely any plot points got solved. Not buying the "they didn't know season 2 was coming" excuse. They really ended with more questions than they answered.

Nate still untouchable. Dude a dual-threat QB and turned on the Michael Vick jets into the endzone. Smh he has it all. Future #1 overall pick

Who is the doctor Fez robbed? Is there a relationship there or random?

Ethan got simp bars man. I gotta respect it. Zendaya rapping the Oakland part of Too Short was a cool touch.

Reactions: HIM
I didn't realize it was the season finale until it extended over 11

Are people still #teamNate after having a tantrum like a four year old? Dudes a bully and is really weak. He preys on people smaller and who he feels are less powerful than he is.

Ya'll still think Fez was bluffing :lol:

Nate

5c1d0f66bf00e505c6000001.png

What a loser

I didn't realize it was the season finale until it extended over 11

Are people still #teamNate after having a tantrum like a four year old? Dudes a bully and is really weak. He preys on people smaller and who he feels are less powerful than he is.

Ya'll still think Fez was bluffing :lol:

Nate is basically the average all American white male in every facet of life. I have questions for anyone that sympathizes with him
7EBF93BA-D39F-46A6-B2BB-0A15421D38B4.png

So many open holes and unanswered plots in the season finale. They were really about to end the show with so many things up in the air :smh:
(Season 2 was just recently picked up)

All n all, the show was dope and refreshing to watch something different. But season 2 needs to be strong throughout the whole season with the writing, where a couple episodes this season didn’t move the needle at all

Man this was a strange finale, as someone else mentioned. It was anti-climatic to say the least. I will admit, hearing you guys say it was picked up for a second season took me by surprise. For some reason I assume it was just a one season show. My mistake :lol: I thought she OD'd and it was her spirit running around the house. Notice her mom and sister didn't feel her, and her father embraced her. Had me thinking her spirit was in heaven with him, lol

Someone said Fez robbed the plug's customer. I saw it as Fez robbing the plug. Am I the only one that thought that was the case?
Maddy and Nate have to be forever like Kat said. I don't see how she let's it go after seeing that video :rofl:.
I didn't realize how tall Nate is, towering over his pops who isn't a small dude at all. After their little tussle, the father saw how much he ruined his son's life with outside activities. Instead of running away, he should have held his son at that moment. He failed his son again, by running away like that. And where the **** is his wife and the other son :lol:. Always MIA when **** is going down, no matter how late it is.

Man this was a strange finale, as someone else mentioned. It was anti-climatic to say the least. I will admit, hearing you guys say it was picked up for a second season took me by surprise. For some reason I assume it was just a one season show. My mistake :lol:

Someone said Fez robbed the plug's customer. I saw it as Fez robbing the plug. Am I the only one that thought that was the case?
Maddy and Nate have to be forever like Kat said. I don't see how she let's it go after seeing that video :rofl:.
I didn't realize how tall Nate is, towering over his pops who isn't a small dude at all. After their little tussle, the father saw how much he ruined his son's life with outside activities. Instead of running away, he should have held his son at that moment. He failed his son again, by running away like that. And where the **** is his wife and the other son :lol:. Always MIA when **** is going down, no matter how late it is.

Nate's mom knows her place :lol:

So McKay written off the show? :nerd:

Exactly! I thought the numbers dude with Mouse was going to recognize the money because they just gave it to the connect/plug.

I was thinking Fez should've killed Mouse and the other dude right there and take over their spot with the connect. Unless he can recognize Fez's eyes and voice from that beat down. That would be the best option for him so he can get from up under Mouse's craziness. He's almost on Tuco's level, :smh:

Funny how the internet stick up kids had nothing to say about Fez this episode. Man was cold in that Dr's house, didn't even stop to acknowledge lil man seeing his dad get beat. :wow:

Last edited:

That's how I saw it. Why would a doctor be buying drugs from Mouse when he can get all the pharmaceuticals he wants from his job?

Mouse is going to find out what happened. Fez should have at least gotten rid of the currency straps around the money.

Back
Top Bottom