Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Cold

0152A90A-4D83-407F-B051-541003F0EE2B.jpeg

just caught up with the finale, havent read all those posts so sorry if it was already discussed

do you think Rue is dead? the scene in her house after she did a line suggest she might be, when she walks into the kitchen, interacts with her mother and sister but they both can't see her and the only person who can is her dad who happens to be dead...

average finale imo but some scenes were amazing, the way this show is shot is sometimes really wow, looking forward to season 2

#teamfez

after finishing the season, i don't like jules and she's as much as a problem as nate
I don’t like her either she really does bring anything positive to rues life. When rue suggested running away this dumb broad was like “omg yas” without a single thought about the future. Once she got that sloppy top from that shawty she tried changing rue too having her put on more make up and stuff smh

Pretty good show so far .... I hope rue isnt dead, I’m sure mouse will find out that fez messed up the plug, cuz I doubt the dr is going to want to be in the game after taking that big L in front of his son, those really the only characters I rock with (and ash). **** Nate to the max and his whole family , **** fat Kat , that simp should’ve dubbed it but he’s a simp after all, Jules is a whole clown to me as well as pretty much everyone else except for Lexi , btw I’m going to need some black male representation on this show and not whatever McKay was supposed to be

Pretty good show so far .... I hope rue isnt dead, I’m sure mouse will find out that fez messed up the plug, cuz I doubt the dr is going to want to be in the game after taking that big L in front of his son, those really the only characters I rock with (and ash). **** Nate to the max and his whole family , **** fat Kat , that simp should’ve dubbed it but he’s a simp after all, Jules is a whole clown to me as well as pretty much everyone else except for Lexi , btw I’m going to need some black male representation on this show and not whatever McKay was supposed to be

Lol i feel you but I don’t know if we REALLY want a black dude on this show.

They either gonna demonize us if they decide to make us masculine (Nate) or have us flaming....or what we already had, a simp who takes nothing but Ls. There’s no in between. None of the male characters on this show are really “good”.

Tell em fam! :pimp:
E4062218-A76E-461A-B209-1A1115B3553B.gif

Also, I think I remember the sandman song playing in the finale. They shoulda went with this version, it’s way more druggy. Woulda fit better

Rue ain't dead. She probably coming down from the high.

I just wanna see more of Nate throwing a tantrum like a ***** when everyone sees whats in that DVD next season :lol: :evil:

Lol i feel you but I don’t know if we REALLY want a black dude on this show.

They either gonna demonize us if they decide to make us masculine (Nate) or have us flaming....or what we already had, a simp who takes nothing but Ls. There’s no in between. None of the male characters on this show are really “good”.
:lol: Yea your right , I should’ve said POSITIVE black male representation lol , at least they didn’t have McKay’s pops abandon him or some **** I guess , but man he could’ve at least found an older black football player or black coach to help him in college and represent a positive influence but instead they got him getting his cheeks clapped smh ......still a good show tho n like a lot have said the cinematography is incredible along with the soundtrack , that combination makes you feel a lot of different vibes in one episode

:lol: Yea your right , I should’ve said POSITIVE black male representation lol , at least they didn’t have McKay’s pops abandon him or some **** I guess , but man he could’ve at least found an older black football player or black coach to help him in college and represent a positive influence but instead they got him getting his cheeks clapped smh ......still a good show tho n like a lot have said the cinematography is incredible along with the soundtrack , that combination makes you feel a lot of different vibes in one episode

I agree, it was kinda wack how he aint see him in the last episode either.

I think this show is geared towards the women empowerment angle though. I don't think we are going to see much positive male representation in general going forward, let alone black ones

Fez corny but that Blow the Whistle **** wasn't?

Something tells me if Blake Bortles actually had a tape of his pops and Jules (which I doubt he ever did), that exchange woulda went down differently.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention how sneaky and evil maddy is...just like the average shorty SMH.Nate simping(his only character flaw) bout to get the whole fam caught up :smh:

Fez corny but that Blow the Whistle **** wasn't?

Something tells me if Blake Bortles actually had a tape of his pops and Jules (which I doubt he ever did), that exchange woulda went down differently.
He had the tape. Maddy even made a copy of it in the episode.

Not ******* with that ending but it could have been worse. Rue could have kneeled in front of a disabled person and gone into the woods with a bunch of hobos.

Real talk...**** kat's bf. I liked dude, he was cool...til I saw him last night in Scary Stories. He dead to me now. It's on sight.

true, but at this point idk whats worse, banging a high school thot or choking her...I guess being labeled a sex offender is worse.

Its not realistic bro. Also simp =/= not getting any box. I mean hell to me, to really be an effective (lol) simp you gotta be getting some kind of box lol. And Nate is most definitely a simp. He just has the successful athlete thing going on so that masks some of it. man said he knows his girl bangs other guys from time to time. if that aint textbook simp than idk what is :lol:

I did a bit of googling because I was trying to find articles of a similar Mckay situation but couldn't find much. I highly doubt it goes down LIKE THAT. bruh just randomly gets raped out of nowhere...to my knowledge dudes in them frats KNOW they bout to get hazed (not necessarily know they bout to get raped) but they know they are bout to do something before it happens. Had a homie that was joining a frat and he knew when he was gonna have to do some wild **** or just **** in general.

i take it you never saw the AD vid from Kentucky

Ayo stuff happens in hazing when you deal with ayo dudes.

Reactions: HIM
Man you know damn well that’s not the same thing as getting RAPED...hell Anthony Davis look like he enjoying it:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All kinda wild stuff goes on in locker rooms

Back
Top Bottom