Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Nate shouldn’t even be a part of this show. I thought it was a drama about the effects of drugs and the different types of euphoria it causes in people’s lives. Nate’s character is this manufactured beat people up and get away with it storyline. Just takes the believability out of it.

Take the pool sex scene with his girlfriend. Tyler is supposed to be 22? College student. Is shown as being extremely ripped. Then you let some high schooler come into your house and beat he living crap outta you without even lifting a finger to defend yourself? Nah. That’s unrealistic. Then a second time? Like someone else pointed out, you’d have the strap. Or the locks would be changed. Or you’d be living at your parents. Or ANYTHING.

Nate’s storyline and character is just too made up and unbelievable for me. Just a bad guy to spice up a story that doesn’t need that. If the focus is on drugs and the effects it has on your loved ones. If the focus is gonna be more about shock value, then give me a better bad guy than rich homophobic jock bully. Jock who has all this time to research rape laws and make mastermind blackmail plans? Come on son......

Nate shouldn’t even be a part of this show. I thought it was a drama about the effects of drugs and the different types of euphoria it causes in people’s lives. Nate’s character is this manufactured beat people up and get away with it storyline. Just takes the believability out of it.

Take the pool sex scene with his girlfriend. Tyler is supposed to be 22? College student. Is shown as being extremely ripped. Then you let some high schooler come into your house and beat he living crap outta you without even lifting a finger to defend yourself? Nah. That’s unrealistic. Then a second time? Like someone else pointed out, you’d have the strap. Or the locks would be changed. Or you’d be living at your parents. Or ANYTHING.

Nate’s storyline and character is just too made up and unbelievable for me. Just a bad guy to spice up a story that doesn’t need that. If the focus is on drugs and the effects it has on your loved ones. If the focus is gonna be more about shock value, then give me a better bad guy than rich homophobic jock bully. Jock who has all this time to research rape laws and make mastermind blackmail plans? Come on son......

By your logic, Kat, Cassie, Lexi, McKay, Ethan, Tyler and Maddy, amongst many others, shouldn’t be on the show either. While drugs and their effect on HS children is an integral part of the show, at its essence this is an in-depth look into the various lifestyles of high school students in this modern era.

Rewatched a couple early episodes in anticipation of the finale. I think y’all just need to take a second to look at Nate’s track record.

1. Puts statutory rapist behind bars/serves him justice for aforementioned statutory rape
When did Nate put his father behind bars?

If you're not referring to him it can't be Tyler cuz Nate made him confess to crimes he didnt commit.

2. Rids the town of one of its most dangerous local drug dealers ultimately saving lives, including Rue’s
When did Nate put away Walter White?

How are we calling Mac Miller one of the town's most dangerous drug dealers when clearly his plug is the only dealer that is actually dangerous?
3. Brings the school and town joy and pride via football championships
Nate deserves credit for this?
4. Saves a lost Latina girl
You mean the one he physically abuses?

That's your idea of saving?

5. Helps out his father, and ultimately family, in a time of need with the Jules secret operation
You mean he helped a statutory rapist from being found out and by keeping that secret only continues to harm his family since the truth will get out and his participation in hiding it will also be revealed.

And that’s all that came to mind after a limited rewatch. He is bettering the town at both the macro and micro levels. He’s the hero that town deserves and, given the first seven episodes, the one it needs right now. Y’all are just the ungrateful type :smh::smh::smh:
Wild delusional.
tenor.gif
:rofl: Somebody get this dude out the box.

Seems wild suspect condoning abuse and rationalizing it away.

Last edited:
By your logic, Kat, Cassie, Lexi, McKay, Ethan, Tyler and Maddy, amongst many others, shouldn’t be on the show either. While drugs and their effect on HS children is an integral part of the show, at its essence this is an in-depth look into the various lifestyles of high school students in this modern era.

Agreed. However, Kat, Cassie, Lexi, McKay, Ethan ,And Maddy amongst others have a thousands times more believable storylines that fit within the premise of the show as compared to Assassins Creed high schooler
C569A4FE-72A0-4745-92C7-EAE7AA56D500.jpeg

It’s cool you’ve found a character to root for. Tom Cruise Rogue Nation high schooler is just too over the top for me, that’s all.

Been doing the rewatch with the wife, forgot Maddy flash them thangs on the first episode...lol

Nate been on the work out grind since he was like 10, pushing himself physically, 6'4. I don't think it's too farfetched he gave another athlete the hands

Damn Lexi got screwed on the rundown intros. Maybe next season

Jules' dad about to smash Rue's mom.

Word just watching the finale now. Lexi and fez deserved intros. I think I’m good after this season. Don’t see myself wanting to watch more. This season was great. Look forward to more from the creators

Reactions: HIM
Was lost @ first but I like how they're jumping around revolving everything around this school dance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom