ESPN's Steve Phillips taking it to the 22 year old ESPN staffers, gets suspended

Another pic of Steven's sidepiece:

141i7hy.jpg

15x33br.jpg

The Ed Norton gif (that is Ed Norton right?) is hilarious.

As for Phillips, he knows nothing about the AL Central, and he cheats with ugly women. Fire him.

alien.gif
alien.gif

just lost all respect for this man.

major L.

SuperSaiyan415 wrote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Some of these men are so stupid. Ruining it for the rest of us by making us all look bad.

What the he.ll is the point of cheating on your wife?

And to make matters worse...that girl is freakin' disgusting. She looks like Brian Urlacher in the face
sick.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
maybe Steve Phillips is an Urlacher fan.

Uh oh. AJ is gonna be spilling everything he knows (or doesn't know for sure) on various ESPN personalities throughout the day. Stay tuned. This is gonnabe good.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Some of these men are so stupid. Ruining it for the rest of us by making us all look bad.

What the he.ll is the point of cheating on your wife?

And to make matters worse...that girl is freakin' disgusting. She looks like Brian Urlacher in the face
sick.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Those flip-flops though
roll.gif
those were the clinchers
laugh.gif
I'm saying...DAMN
roll.gif
. Stevey with the Storm Trooperoutfit on the left & Harold Reynolds rocking the Darth Vader joint on the right.
laugh.gif

141i7hy.jpg

Maybe all along he thought it was Todd Hundley.

Seriously, dude should just quit ESPN, if I was on the set with him the clowning would never cease. Not like he took a "grenade" for his teammates orsomething in some small ++# city in rural USA.

Uh oh. AJ is gonna be spilling everything he knows (or doesn't know for sure) on various ESPN personalities throughout the day. Stay tuned. This is gonna be good.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this has a chance to be EPIC. No work done for me this afternoon now
laugh.gif

However, there are many, many, many other people employed at the WWL who have (allegedly) boned assistants, interns, on-air talent, executives, etc. However, it's a little unclear as to what lines need to be crossed in order for them to be suspended.

And since the tenuous connection between rumor and fact for accuracy's sake has been a little eroded here, well, it's probably about time to just unload the inbox of all the sordid rumors we've received over the years about various ESPN employees. Chances are, at this point, there's some truth to them. We'll just throw 'em out there and see how many "no comments" or, you know, actual comments or "you would be completely wrongs" there are about these situations. Consider this one giant all-day version of "Deleted Scenes" or something.

Coming up first...ESPN "personality" Erik Kuselias.

So, Bristolites, strap in - it's gonna be a long day.

Send an email to A.J. Daulerio, the author of this post, at [email protected].

Deadspin's servers are gonna crash today with all the espn employees refreshing that page

Back
Top Bottom