ESPN really wants a TO meltdown..

I see ALOOOOOOOTTTTTTT of speculation in this thread. What more do the actual players for the Dallas Cowboys have to say to convince you dudes that everythingis fine with either T.O. and Romo or T.O. and the team??

Terrence Newman, on ESPN's First Take, was critical of Cowboys coaches. Paraphrasing Newman, Terrence feels that a lack of accountability demonstrated by the Cowboys' coaches when they make a mistake is hurting the team. Newman further elaborated that there have been instances where coaches have passed on blame for mistakes to players, and that an underlying distrust has resulted between players and certain coaches.
So this isn't or won't be a problem either?

The rift between Dallas Cowboys stars Terrell Owens, Tony Romo and Jason Witten is wider than just those three players, a source inside the team's locker room told ESPN's Ed Werder on Friday.

The source told Werder that the majority of defensive players on the team support Owens' contention that Romo is overly reliant on Jason Witten and often throws into coverage trying to get him the ball while ignoring Owens in situation where he could make a play.

One starting player told Werder that "We are not together as a team, and that includes the coaches."

everything's just fine in Dallas...

Isnt this the same scenario from Philly?
didnt most that defense support and side with TO when he beefed with McNabb, Reid and Management?
*shrugs*

if Dallas fans didnt believe this they wouldnt be getting all heated

it took 3 years but here it comes...if they lose to the Giants on Sunday, it's gonna be Round 3 for TO

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

didnt most that defense support and side with TO when he beefed with McNabb, Reid and Management?
*shrugs*
by "most" you mean everyone except for Hugh Douglas right?

even if all this is just speculation, it's always something with this mother #+#+%@.

Lol this is hilarious. In three days no one will be talking about this supposed beef until Espn conjure up another story for you weak minded drama queens toorgasm over. Lmao at all these "a source told werder" @###. I've counted like five unknown sources already. But props to espn because it'sdefinetely working

laugh.gif
Rap is mad

Damn it, I predicted this would happen last year, I shoulda waited the extra year, now I lost the pool and everything.
smh.gif

All jokes aside, I can't help but wonder if this could have been a non issue if ESPN would just leave well enough alone. After every play good orbad, every camera goes straight to TO to get his reaction. ESPN broke this story (when it wasn't quite a story yet) and then it becomesreaction from this person, this person, that person, isn't that essentially creating the news?
nerd.gif

So there were some meetings and a couple words said behind closed doors, if this happened in Minnesota with Berrian, or Seattle with Branch, ESPN wouldn'thave broken *%^$. Woulda been a blurb at best and maybe talked about in the offseason with player movement and such.

But, TO loves him some him. So he has the spotlight now, I imagine him getting 20 passes his way this weekend. Win or lose, he'll be happy for a fewdays.

Michael Irvin just said Jason Garrett called for the meeting on Monday. So no the players didn't just prance up in there like espn wants ya to believe

Another case of espn twisting facts and leaving out info to dupe y'all.

Of course most people on here will ignore this new info because it's not what they want to hear and happen.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

*shrugs*
by "most" you mean everyone except for Hugh Douglas right?

even if all this is just speculation, it's always something with this mother #+#+%@.
Mmmh I remember hearing about that beat down.
Michael Irvin just said Jason Garrett called for the meeting on Monday.

Of course most people on here will ignore this new info because it's not what they want to hear and happen.

ESPN getting they Bush administration on I see
laugh.gif

this is almost sad ... now there are reports saying that tank johnson went to werder and told him to get the %!++ out the locker room and dont come around nomore "or else" LOLOLOLOLOL ... apparently he caught a so called "source" talking to werder and pushed him into the wall ... then was heardsaying "your #***@ $%! dont play anyways" ...

im guessing its bobby carpenter

And how did I leave this out:

Earlier in the year we werder supposedly got into it with staff of the cowboys organization. I can't copy and paste since I'm at work on my iPhone butI guess an altercation was involved

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Michael Irvin just said Jason Garrett called for the meeting on Monday. So no the players didn't just prance up in there like espn wants ya to believe

But when a die hard former Cowboy says something, it's gospel.
nerd.gif
wink.gif

What do you expect Mike Irvin to say?
laugh.gif

if bobby carpenter is the "source" expet dude to get killed ... no one likes him anyways and this is all they will need to string his %*! up by hissack ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

this is almost sad ... now there are reports saying that tank johnson went to werder and told him to get the %!++ out the locker room and dont come around no more "or else" LOLOLOLOLOL ... apparently he caught a so called "source" talking to werder and pushed him into the wall ... then was heard saying "your #***@ $%! dont play anyways" ...

im guessing its bobby carpenter
eek.gif
Its like WWE down therein big D. Bobby was on ESPN the other day and it kinda sounds like him a bit. Have y'all ever heard somebody talk and then read something and match it tothem
laugh.gif

Earlier in the year we werder supposedly got into it with staff of the cowboys organization. I can't copy and paste since I'm at work on my iPhone but I guess an altercation was involved

laugh.gif

if bobby carpenter is the "source" expet dude to get killed ... no one likes him anyways and this is all they will need to string his %*! up by his sack ...

How come they don't like Bobby?

i really feel like ESPN is the only reason that this has become even a slight issue. If ESPN wasnt covering this story 24/7 & it wasnt on the bottom lineevery 2 minutes. then nobody would be talking about this. ESPN goes around the cowboys lockerroom fishing for even the slightest disturbance so they can turnit from a molehill into a mountain. its really disgusting if you ask me.

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
dont believe the media, believe the former Cowboy who is so biased it's not even funny

I'd believe Aikman but Irvin...hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll naaaaaaaaaaah

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Michael Irvin said what TO told him last night. You gonna take BSPN's word over the dude who was actually there at the meeting?
laugh.gif

How come they don't like Bobby?

Because he's a punk ++!$+. Naw real talk I don't have anything against him. He's a bust. I've come to deal with that. But I can't get overParcells gettin' this cat at the 15th pick in the 1st round. I know that's where he was suppose to go but everyone knew AJ Hawk made him look betterthan he really was. And Parcells went after him because he had a past relationship with him. Then I seen this cat on TV the other day with a french wrap and#@$. Looks straight feminine. I don't even think he likes football. Hopefully he becomes a special teams threat because the guy can't even get on thefield. Parcells should've been taking him when he went to Miami instead of Ayodele and Fasano though they were underachievers too.

anybody who actually believe this nonsense, I can get you a sweet deal on the S&T forum...ill sell you the whole thing 4 a dub...Paypal ready, PM me 4details...

I got folk at work talkin bout some 'its over' and 'trouble in Dallas' and 'here we go again...' Which is my whole problem withESPN...not the things they say, but the fact that water-cooler types like 2 throw that bull *%** at me like the gospel truth...I hope Werder gets his @#% beatby a practice squad player...dude spreads rumors like a giddy 7th grade female...runnin around with his notebook like 'OMG, Terrell is jealous cuz Jasonwent 2 the mall with Tony after school...this is big...'...ol Ed's Declassified Locker Room Survival Guide @#%...

Originally Posted by potus2028

anybody who actually believe this nonsense, I can get you a sweet deal on the S&T forum...ill sell you the whole thing 4 a dub...Paypal ready, PM me 4 details...

I got folk at work talkin bout some 'its over' and 'trouble in Dallas' and 'here we go again...' Which is my whole problem with ESPN...not the things they say, but the fact that water-cooler types like 2 throw that bull *%** at me like the gospel truth...I hope Werder gets his @#% beat by a practice squad player...dude spreads rumors like a giddy 7th grade female...runnin around with his notebook like 'OMG, Terrell is jealous cuz Jason went 2 the mall with Tony after school...this is big...'...ol Ed's Declassified Locker Room Survival Guide @#%...

It wouldn't even shock me if Cowboys started this *+% up themselves lol. Nothing surprises me anymore. I don't think its much of nothing. I can'tbelieve its being blown out of proportion. But when the Cowboys win on Sunday all this is going to be forgotten.

More on TO and Romo's relatinship being in "turmoil"

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/12/12/jones-and-phillips-disagree-with-report-of-dallas-discord/
JONES AND PHILLIPS DISAGREE WITH REPORT OF DALLAS DISCORD

Posted by Mike Florio on December 12, 2008, 12:54 p.m. EST
On Friday, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and coach Wade Phillips expressed disagreement with the report that receiver Terrell Owens' paranoia regarding his role in the offense has resulted in T.O. believing that quarterback Tony Romo and tight end Jason Witten are meeting secretly to come up with ways of keeping the ball away from Owens.
Phillips said at a Friday press conference that he doesn't think the report is true.
In a weekly Dallas radio spot, Jones said that the series of meetings this week between offensive coordinator Jason Garrett and Owens and receivers Patrick Crayton and Roy Williams was nothing out of the ordinary.
"[Owens is] interested in the ball to win the game," Jones said in the radio appearance, via ESPN.com. "He knows if he can get the ball, we have a better chance to win the game. We all agree with that."
Jones met with Owens on Thursday, and Jones contends that Owens didn't address the player's alleged belief that he's not getting a fair shake. "Not that [Owens] feels slighted or he feels like there's some type of favoritism going on," Jones said.
In quotes from the radio spot appearing at the Dallas Morning News, Jones was even more pointed and clear in his comments.
"There is no issue between the players. None," Jones said. "I'm underlining none. I f you could be out there right this minute, or right out there today, you'll see these players. They're co-captains. You'll see these guys - Witten, Owens, Bradie James - you'll see these guys talking it up and getting ready for a ballgame Sunday."
(A cynical mind might conclude that ESPN.com omitted these comments from Jones because they directly and unequivocally contradict the original report from Ed Werder.)
Did anyone expect Phillips or Jones to do anything other than deny the report? The head coach is an absentee landlord, and Jones is the mad scientist who threw a pinch of Owens into the pot of Super Bowl gumbo that the Cowboys has been simmering since 1995.
For even more on why we think Owens clearly is the problem, and why Jones is to blame for the overall mess, we give you our latest offering for SportingNews.com.

Back
Top Bottom