::::::: ENTOURAGE: "HAIR" 10:30pm ET :::::::

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

This episode was much better than last weeks but am I the only one who thinks the show isn't as interesting as the previous seasons where?
disagree........this season is real interesting......turtle's part is the only iffy one....

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

This episode was much better than last weeks but am I the only one who thinks the show isn't as interesting as the previous seasons where?
disagree........this season is real interesting......turtle's part is the only iffy one....

what happened between amanda and ari? i cant remember why shes mad at him

Great episode, I enjoyed it. 
Useless Turtle finally got a win but hes still a lame and his character is becoming more and more irrelevant every week

Amanda
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

E and Scott may turn out to be an interesting team

I felt for Ari this week but he will always find a way to come out on top.

The return of Walsh
pimp.gif
 and E possibly helping him get his career back is a very interesting twist. I thought for sure he was coming back for Vince or money. Using Drama in a cartoon could work lol.

The full frontal from Sasha was definitely appreciated but I think we've all had enough, please bounce next week. Vince isn't right when he starts cupcaking with broads lol.

Great episode, I enjoyed it. 
Useless Turtle finally got a win but hes still a lame and his character is becoming more and more irrelevant every week

Amanda
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

E and Scott may turn out to be an interesting team

I felt for Ari this week but he will always find a way to come out on top.

The return of Walsh
pimp.gif
 and E possibly helping him get his career back is a very interesting twist. I thought for sure he was coming back for Vince or money. Using Drama in a cartoon could work lol.

The full frontal from Sasha was definitely appreciated but I think we've all had enough, please bounce next week. Vince isn't right when he starts cupcaking with broads lol.

Originally Posted by jeyel

Ari was the number one choice to become the president of the studio after Alan died from the heart attack and Amanda was the second choice. Ari didnt want the job and he didnt want Amanda to get the job so he told them to hire Dana Gordon. Im pretty sure thats what shes mad about.

Ari was the number one choice to become the president of the studio after Alan died from the heart attack and Amanda was the second choice. Ari didnt want the job and he didnt want Amanda to get the job so he told them to hire Dana Gordon. Im pretty sure thats what shes mad about.

i hope Ari puts these two broads in their place. Can't lie, never seen him shook like this though. lol

i hope Ari puts these two broads in their place. Can't lie, never seen him shook like this though. lol

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Yup. It started when Vince fired Ari and joined Amanda. Then the whole fiasco with Warner Bros. studio. When she was in Ari's office though, 
eek.gif
 you can see the texture of her skin and everything on the LED. 

*Adds Righteous Kill BD to Netflix queue 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Yup. It started when Vince fired Ari and joined Amanda. Then the whole fiasco with Warner Bros. studio. When she was in Ari's office though, 
eek.gif
 you can see the texture of her skin and everything on the LED. 

*Adds Righteous Kill BD to Netflix queue 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Good episode. Is Sasha annoying anyone else though? I dunno what it is...

Yes.  She annoys me too.  I can't quite figure it out either, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she's so blah looking compared to the other girls in the show season.  Sloan, Amanda, Alex and even Lizzie >>> Sasha was far as looks go.  Plus, that last nude shot really didn't do her any favors in my book.  The "natural" look she was rocking really isn't my thing. 

Yes.  She annoys me too.  I can't quite figure it out either, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she's so blah looking compared to the other girls in the show season.  Sloan, Amanda, Alex and even Lizzie >>> Sasha was far as looks go.  Plus, that last nude shot really didn't do her any favors in my book.  The "natural" look she was rocking really isn't my thing. 

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Yeah I agree, she was okay for an episode or 2 but she really needs to get the hell off the show now. Nothin' but bad news and now a sex tape looming, really Vince? C'mon son. She might be the least attractive girl Vince has ever hooked up with on the show.

Ari's looking like hes still going to get just as bad of a reputation after this, but Lizzie just wont be cakin' off of it.

Turtle is always baggin' the bombest chicks
pimp.gif

E and Scott could have a nice little bond, or maybe it was just a good scene or 2..

Excited for next week? Eh not so much. Tuning in? Yes.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Yeah I agree, she was okay for an episode or 2 but she really needs to get the hell off the show now. Nothin' but bad news and now a sex tape looming, really Vince? C'mon son. She might be the least attractive girl Vince has ever hooked up with on the show.

Ari's looking like hes still going to get just as bad of a reputation after this, but Lizzie just wont be cakin' off of it.

Turtle is always baggin' the bombest chicks
pimp.gif

E and Scott could have a nice little bond, or maybe it was just a good scene or 2..

Excited for next week? Eh not so much. Tuning in? Yes.

Anyone else feel the Hair issue shoulda been reversed?
laugh.gif
....Pretty sure its more common to find a girl clean shaven then to have a bush these days....

I was thrown off with the fact it was his first time and weird that a girl woulda been fully shaven....

Back
Top Bottom