::::::: ENTOURAGE: "HAIR" 10:30pm ET :::::::

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Some of you are really god damn stupid. The standards you folks hold for TV is pathetic.

The highlights of this episode - Carla Gugino, Ari's Bieber quote and Drama's Dos Equis quote. It went back to its slow pace.

"It just got real" no it didn't did you not watch the preview for next episode he is fine, goes to the meeting...he isn't dead...just passed out.

After last weeks episode I thought this show would pick up, but it let me down this week.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Whoever said Entourage fell off can die slow. This was one of my favorite episodes of the whole show.

THIS

Could someone hook it up with a link? Hate having to watch this season online but Charter is killin me lately.

Could someone hook it up with a link? Hate having to watch this season online but Charter is killin me lately.

wow, i loved todays episode, kinda sad about we only get 10 more episodes according to people in this tread

wow, i loved todays episode, kinda sad about we only get 10 more episodes according to people in this tread

That was great.
pimp.gif

I see entourage is back to the "garbage episode one week, good episode next week, repeat" formula. This episode was pretty good, last week's was
grin.gif

And I'm going to call it right now, Vince dies for the series finale.
laugh.gif
I've been saying that since like after episode 2 and I'm serious. I'd be perfectly fine if he dies for the finale.
laugh.gif

I see entourage is back to the "garbage episode one week, good episode next week, repeat" formula. This episode was pretty good, last week's was
grin.gif

And I'm going to call it right now, Vince dies for the series finale.
laugh.gif
I've been saying that since like after episode 2 and I'm serious. I'd be perfectly fine if he dies for the finale.
laugh.gif

Amanda just destroyed every woman on this show (besides sloan) with that 2 min appearance
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. the things i would do to her
eek.gif

Amanda just destroyed every woman on this show (besides sloan) with that 2 min appearance
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. the things i would do to her
eek.gif

This episode was much better than last weeks but am I the only one who thinks the show isn't as interesting as the previous seasons where?

This episode was much better than last weeks but am I the only one who thinks the show isn't as interesting as the previous seasons where?

Back
Top Bottom