::::::: ENTOURAGE: "HAIR" 10:30pm ET :::::::

Originally Posted by Essential1

Damn Turtle........... Dude stays winning ........

Good episode... Only 4 more shows left this season
frown.gif

10 shows left in the series
frown.gif

If only HBO would give us longer episodes next season......
Six hour long episodes to end the series would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Damn Turtle........... Dude stays winning ........

Good episode... Only 4 more shows left this season
frown.gif

10 shows left in the series
frown.gif

If only HBO would give us longer episodes next season......
Six hour long episodes to end the series would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to think that there is only 10 episodes left is really sad. hard to see this season wrapping up well, let alone the entire series.

to think that there is only 10 episodes left is really sad. hard to see this season wrapping up well, let alone the entire series.

mark wahlberg talked about closing up the series with a movie after a 10 episode part 2 next season.

mark wahlberg talked about closing up the series with a movie after a 10 episode part 2 next season.

turtle should retire and just suck vince off for a living.. how does he cost vince 30k then hit him up for the tequila promo and still hit that girl. he livin it up like ja rule!

turtle should retire and just suck vince off for a living.. how does he cost vince 30k then hit him up for the tequila promo and still hit that girl. he livin it up like ja rule!

Has anyone actually tried Avion tequila?

is it any good or just part of the hype and money machine over at hbo?

Has anyone actually tried Avion tequila?

is it any good or just part of the hype and money machine over at hbo?

Great episode another week. I can't believe they gave us sub par episodes all the way through till the end last season. Now we have decent season and show is ending in 10 episodes.
smh.gif

Damn Amanda
devil.gif

Great episode another week. I can't believe they gave us sub par episodes all the way through till the end last season. Now we have decent season and show is ending in 10 episodes.
smh.gif

Damn Amanda
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Another great episode, but on the other hand....

WHATS THE NAME OF THAT SONG THAT JUST JUST PLAYED DURING THE CREDITS??

Love this song

Whoever said Entourage fell off can die slow. This was one of my favorite episodes of the whole show.

You lose for liking everything.

And I bet you just found out about La Roux today.

be nice, Illington

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Another great episode, but on the other hand....

WHATS THE NAME OF THAT SONG THAT JUST JUST PLAYED DURING THE CREDITS??

Love this song

Whoever said Entourage fell off can die slow. This was one of my favorite episodes of the whole show.

You lose for liking everything.

And I bet you just found out about La Roux today.

be nice, Illington

preview for next weeks episode??

theres gonna be a sex scene with Vince and Sasha in episode 9 and a possible sextape
nerd.gif

preview for next weeks episode??

theres gonna be a sex scene with Vince and Sasha in episode 9 and a possible sextape
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Some of you are really god damn stupid. The standards you folks hold for TV is pathetic.

The highlights of this episode - Carla Gugino, Ari's Bieber quote and Drama's Dos Equis quote. It went back to its slow pace.

"It just got real" no it didn't did you not watch the preview for next episode he is fine, goes to the meeting...he isn't dead...just passed out.

After last weeks episode I thought this show would pick up, but it let me down this week.

THIS

Back
Top Bottom