::::::: ENTOURAGE: "HAIR" 10:30pm ET :::::::

Billy Walsh is that DUDE. Even when he's trying to be mad serious he still brings the lolz.

Billy Walsh is that DUDE. Even when he's trying to be mad serious he still brings the lolz.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I'm happy vince is finally facing a problem. I BEEN sayin that the show needs a reality check to keep it interesting. U got the fat guy out the click !@$#*$ AJ's sister and finace? #%%% outta here.
Finally?  You must have missed the couple seasons when Vince's big passion project was a total disaster, he lost all his money and nobody in Hollywood wanted to work with him.  I would call those things problems. 

I'm happy vince is finally facing a problem. I BEEN sayin that the show needs a reality check to keep it interesting. U got the fat guy out the click !@$#*$ AJ's sister and finace? #%%% outta here.
Finally?  You must have missed the couple seasons when Vince's big passion project was a total disaster, he lost all his money and nobody in Hollywood wanted to work with him.  I would call those things problems. 

Someone give Turtle his balls back.

Jamie Lynn probably has his nuitstack stuck in her vajay and brought it to New Zealand.

...well at least now we know Jamie Lynn has grass on the field.

Someone give Turtle his balls back.

Jamie Lynn probably has his nuitstack stuck in her vajay and brought it to New Zealand.

...well at least now we know Jamie Lynn has grass on the field.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Amanda Daniels' rack game is on poiiiiinttt
This
sooooooooooo on point..I just remember Vince waxed that
glasses.gif

for some weird reason i have a feeling jamie is going to pop back up in this season, they gave turtle and her relationship so much shine and then just cut it like, i'm not buying it, i think turtle is still in love with her and when he finally starts getting in a good groove with alex shes going to show back up.

lol at billy walsh coming back, and ari's line about him working at the gap.

for some weird reason i have a feeling jamie is going to pop back up in this season, they gave turtle and her relationship so much shine and then just cut it like, i'm not buying it, i think turtle is still in love with her and when he finally starts getting in a good groove with alex shes going to show back up.

lol at billy walsh coming back, and ari's line about him working at the gap.

Are you guys really happy with this season?

I'm really disappointed. The target audience I feel like is only pubescent male teenagers. All it is now is pretty girls and partying. I understand that it is one of the major things that draws people to Entourage and always has been a part of the show, I don't feel like it was constantly shoved into our faces like it is now, without any other substance.

Then conflicts to move the plot along this season are so stupid. Vince, after coming inches away from falling off the face of the Earth, he immediately forgets all about that and makes some straight up stupid decisions, just to make a conflict. Then the fact that Arie is like the biggest guy in the world of Hollywood now, it really is pretty stupid. The fact that he made the exact same mistake his boss made back when he was younger, while I get that it was done on purpose, is unoriginal and boring. I liked it much more when he was smaller, giving more time to Vince.

So many small stupid subplots at this point. It was better when the show was about Vince and all about Vince. The other guys (Arie, Turtle, Drama) would have conflicts and their own side plots, but they usually would start and end in the same episode. Now they made their conflicts long and important, but I don't think most people care, because it's boring.

Are you guys really happy with this season?

I'm really disappointed. The target audience I feel like is only pubescent male teenagers. All it is now is pretty girls and partying. I understand that it is one of the major things that draws people to Entourage and always has been a part of the show, I don't feel like it was constantly shoved into our faces like it is now, without any other substance.

Then conflicts to move the plot along this season are so stupid. Vince, after coming inches away from falling off the face of the Earth, he immediately forgets all about that and makes some straight up stupid decisions, just to make a conflict. Then the fact that Arie is like the biggest guy in the world of Hollywood now, it really is pretty stupid. The fact that he made the exact same mistake his boss made back when he was younger, while I get that it was done on purpose, is unoriginal and boring. I liked it much more when he was smaller, giving more time to Vince.

So many small stupid subplots at this point. It was better when the show was about Vince and all about Vince. The other guys (Arie, Turtle, Drama) would have conflicts and their own side plots, but they usually would start and end in the same episode. Now they made their conflicts long and important, but I don't think most people care, because it's boring.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

well those things weren't really in his control. he still had the same happy go lucky attitude throughout those things. right now his problem is his drinking/drug taking which is a problem with his personality and not his career.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

well those things weren't really in his control. he still had the same happy go lucky attitude throughout those things. right now his problem is his drinking/drug taking which is a problem with his personality and not his career.

I'm starting to like Lavin's role within the group...

PLEASE... less Sasha, more Alex + Amanda + Lizzie.

Drama bout to be in cartoons..
laugh.gif

This fool Vince need to drop Sasha already.

Diddy in the next episode?  Avion savior?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom