Employee Appreciation 50% 11/21 - 11/22 Champs, Foot Locker, Foot Action

can someone please hook me up in the culver city, ca area?!?
it would really help me a lot
i want the 3/20 cdp and the 1/22 cdp
i will give a generous tip

i was tryin to scoop the iii/xx today on 34th footlocker...main one aint have my sz...one is manhattan mall aint have my sz.....shorty wit the ridiculous fattytred to get me in FA...she was gonna charge me 185...i was like chill my man was bout to get them for me for 155...how u gonna charge me 30 extra? so now idunno whats what...dude at the footlocker near dr.jay tried to get me 20 cash for each pair on his discount
smh.gif
...chill my boy who in get ff at 5:30...we gonnago to FA and get my pair hoping they still three

Just to let y'all know..you can no longer *order shoes* usin the 50% off..it is bull but corporate is no longer allowin it..

yeai got hit wit that earlier....thats what dude told me when i went to the main Footlocker...he said I gotta go to the actual store and cop...we will see whathappens in a hr or so

Can someone or any employee's in NYC hook me up with the I/XXII package for 50% off?

McGrizzly, you just walked in and asked an employee to use their discounts or you knew someone there?

Someone put me on.

Oh also, I purchased the 3/20 pack in a size 11, and I'm wondering if there's anyone that can trade with me because I would prefer and 11.5 in them?

anyone is SW florida? I'm looking to get all three colors of flightposites and a pair of shox r4s. i'd give someone $50. Jeremiah

Im gonna go hit this up tomorrow, i kind of want the V/XVIII pack. Hopefully is still available. If not then id go wit the Bulls CW Flight lites, or maybe someegpplants. Im sure they'll have other stuff but i dont have much to spend.

Putting in work....imy dude works for hr....the other employees were tryin to make cash off of me....they didn't wanna give me the discount straight....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Putting in work....imy dude works for hr....the other employees were tryin to make cash off of me....they didn't wanna give me the discount straight....
smh.gif

you should be happy to be gettin a discount at all. dont complain about something your getting for free like kids who complain about the candy they get forfree on halloween. thats just stupid. if your saving money and theyre doing work for you to get you that discount they should get a cut and you should be happyto give it to them

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

smh.gif

Oh okay, good looks! I need the 1/22 & 8/15 package, but I don't want to pay over $200 for them... $150 for the 1/22 though.

Back
Top Bottom