Employee Appreciation 50% 11/21 - 11/22 Champs, Foot Locker, Foot Action

Blue/Black Bakin's coming home with the Jordan black/red Is on Saturday...

May pick up another pair of purple flights, if I can find a decently painted pair in my size...

Anyone in Portland, OR that can hook me up? I will make it worth your while!
smile.gif

Forgot about the blk/blu and cool grey bakins
frown.gif
....oh boy and I need those grey am 90's....and I fogot the blk/purp as well as the wht/red/blk flightlites dropped recently...damn....that's another 5 pairs added to the 4 I already wanted.....
smh.gif
....lord have mercy...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Forgot about the blk/blue and cool grey bakins
frown.gif
....oh boy and I need those grey am 90's....and I fogot the blk/purp as well as the wht/red/blk flight lites dropped recently...
damn....that's another 5 pairs added to the 4 I already wanted.....
smh.gif
....lord have mercy...

Fixed.... Black and blue Bakins COPPED

Im in there...didnt think Id end up copping any of the colorways, but Im probably gonna scoop a pair of the blk/white jumpman pros.

Still on the lookout for a pair of eggplant flights, but the store my boy works at doesnt have em...gotta see what I can do about that...

wait have the black/purple air flight lites dropped already? if so, i need to get a pair
can anyone hook me up wit the flight lites or some other shoes that works around the 310 area?

2 of my boys are managers at foot locker and champs. my wife's cousin is the manager at foot action. i will be gettin it all the way in this weekend.
tongue.gif

YO!
If my manager says right, we are expecting another one by Christmas.
I'm hearing maybe even 2 before Christmas. If not, one early December - another end of December.

Bout to cop my 3/20 pack off layaway for $155
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Not feeling the dates but whatever...anyone need a hookup in NY/BX area only because I have to work all day both days
eyes.gif
, hit me up

whats going on with folks in the sf bay area who can help me out with a 50! FAVOR FOR A FAVOR. PM ME

Back
Top Bottom