Employee Appreciation 50% 11/21 - 11/22 Champs, Foot Locker, Foot Action

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Yea I was speakin to my dude and he said its def. Gonna happen in dec....nice blk/purp pip pickup I tried gettin them but they told me they were restricted
ohwell.gif
That'll change when they see the sluggish sales come December ...

i think im gonna cop the 4/19 & 3/20 pack next 50%, i just hate the 19's and the 20's, prolly wear em for gym shoes or somethin

Yeah last year the December 50% off was on Dec. 3rd and 4th..i believe..and nothin was restricted!

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Yea ok....I'm wrong because I
smh.gif
at people tryin to sell me a discount...maybe I jus don't see it the same way yall do but if its for employees then you have two choices...either give it to me, or don't,
laugh.gif
u right I'm not entitled to a discount and neither are u entitled to make ya weed money off me because of ya discount...jus say no to me.....I can careless....when I worked at places either I put u on and looked out or I said, I don't do underhanded @*@ like that...I have no problem giving you extra cash for lookin out but for u to do that is like demanding a tip....
laugh.gif

dude... honestly, your rant is sad. I would do the same thing and in fact I do.... Why not pocket a few bucks for NO work to make some chump change for a tacoand a blunt. You would do the same, dont even lie for one second. I see that you have already defended yourself saying youre not mad.... cause youll get thediscount anyways. Who you kidding tho.... you wouldnt of come to NT and post this if you werent heated. I hook ALLLLLL my friends up and everyone they know,but Im not about to give you a free handout sir cause you accost me in my store, cause frankly, you wouldnt do it for me.

Yeah I just got done talking to the hook at the local FTL and he said most likely there having another one 2 to 3 days before Christmas. Save that lootpeople!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, did anyone in SoCal get the CDP iv/xix package for 50% off? Everyone I called said they were all out. I thought they would all be gone by now. Any chancethey will still be out there for the next 50% off (outside of SoCal)?

By the way, thanks to the local niketalker for the hookup on the CDP iii/xx. Too bad they were a size 8 - anyone want to trade for a 10.5 or 11? Otherwise,I'll keep trying to trade it at one of the stores but most don't seem to have those sizes anymore.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

This is the only time I didnt offer 50% off NT cuz MOST of you are fake, dont have money for the kicks, expect a 60% off or something
I dont know lol

Dont even like the idea of paying shipping, smh

Im so used to 50% off I hate only 30% off lol you guys must be on the same thing im on.

i had a footlocker employee once tell me i could get 10% off my purchase if i paid with cash only that i wouldn't get a receipt and it would be a final sale, when i asked him "trying to make a little extra money cause its 50% weekend huh?" he got all red and started blushing saying yeah how did you know.
Damn
laugh.gif

40% profit FOR THE WIN.
dude those are the same reasons i don't hook up people except my friends who know the deal already. i tried hooking people up once but when ihad people comming to my job wanting me to go with them in the store, buy everything with a credit card, try and haggle to get excluded items, its not worthrisking me looking bad in front of my connects because other people dont know how to follow directions. and having people from out of town send me money to getthem stuff during 50's just doesn't seem worth it to me or them when you factor in shipping costs and me charging a small fee for my services, shipping alone turns 50% off into about 35% off.

Back
Top Bottom