Employee Appreciation 50% 11/21 - 11/22 Champs, Foot Locker, Foot Action

First off I'm not complaining kid...u need to relax I kno the hustle but u not hustling me....either gimme the discount or don't....don't try tomake some bucks off me cuz at the end of the day, Ima get the discount....regardless of what bs they try to run on me and the people that was sellin thediscount, I passed that info thru pm's to those that needed the hookup....
smh.gif

I got the CDP 20/3 today, along with some Jordan shorts.

Going to go tonight and hopefully get the PR Hyperdunks.

I got three 3/20 packs and fusion XII for 40 bucks, dont like em but i can beat em up for forty bucks. All in all a good weekend to be an employee.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

First off I'm not complaining kid...u need to relax I kno the hustle but u not hustling me....either gimme the discount or don't....don't try to make some bucks off me cuz at the end of the day, Ima get the discount....regardless of what bs they try to run on me and the people that was sellin the discount, I passed that info thru pm's to those that needed the hookup....
smh.gif
if your gonna get it either way, why u try and complain, see i never understood people, they think this is a for everyone, wrong, this is an EMPthing, so if that EMP wants to make a few bucks why not? people are so cheap and ready to complain like this is owed to them

Yea ok....I'm wrong because I
smh.gif
at people tryin to sell me a discount...maybe I jus don't see it the same way yall do but if its for employees thenyou have two choices...either give it to me, or don't,
laugh.gif
u right I'm not entitled to a discount and neither are u entitled to make ya weed money offme because of ya discount...jus say no to me.....I can careless....when I worked at places either I put u on and looked out or I said, I don't dounderhanded @*@ like that...I have no problem giving you extra cash for lookin out but for u to do that is like demanding a tip....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Yea ok....I'm wrong because I
smh.gif
at people tryin to sell me a discount...maybe I jus don't see it the same way yall do but if its for employees then you have two choices...either give it to me, or don't,
laugh.gif
u right I'm not entitled to a discount and neither are u entitled to make ya weed money off me because of ya discount...jus say no to me.....I can careless....when I worked at places either I put u on and looked out or I said, I don't do underhanded @*@ like that...I have no problem giving you extra cash for lookin out but for u to do that is like demanding a tip....
laugh.gif
i see where your comming from but i can see and understand it from both sides of things, me i got a steady share of connects at several storesaround my way. i can't knock employees for trying to make a little side money when these sales come around because when you think about it, what the storemakes in one day is more then what most employees make in a few months worth of work but i hate when employees expect to be broken off with an unreasonableabout of money for the discount. from my expierences most of the time when ive talked to employees in the past they would just give me the discount, i'mguessing because i approached them right or whatever but if i didn't have connects, i would have no problem buying an employee lunch or throwing them$10-15 for their help without them asking just because i appreciate the favor and i know if you take care of people that they'll take care of you and itmost likely will be more then just a one time discount but for employees that wanna charge so much for the discount that the 50 pretty much becomes a 30 ithink they overdo it.

And I get that... I have worked in the retail business so I kno stores pull in a lot more in a day then I would make in six months....for those who look outfor me I do the same in return but don't try to do me like that...either u put me on or not, I'm not gonna complain u kno? And If u look out I gotu....dude who put me on wit his discount at FA for my penny's I never seen in my life before but he aint hit me wit that oh u gotta give me a littlekickback for my discount....they were even excluded and he looked out.... I mean that's the way I always did it. Either I put someone on wit my discount orI jus didn't cut them any breaks...and I kno if my man didn't work for FTL I wouldn't get a discount but so be it....like I said its one thing forme give u extra guap for lookin out, its another thing when u think I am thirsty for some kicks and u can take advantage of that

i feel you, i won't front though at my job though ill give my discount out to random strangers if they approach me about it but ill usually ask for lunchin return like a number 2 from mcdonalds or something, but then after that if the persons cool i usually just give them the discount straight whenever theycome by and theres been times if the customer has approached me right or we end up talkin about shoes, sports etc ill just give them the discount for the hellof it but what irks me is when random strangers come to me expecting a discount and act demmanding about it and then get mad when i shut them down or pissedwhen i tell them to get me some fries or a drink and ill be happy to take care of them.

i know what your saying about employees trying to take advantage though because i had a footlocker employee once tell me i could get 10% off my purchase if ipaid with cash only that i wouldn't get a receipt and it would be a final sale, when i asked him "trying to make a little extra money cause its 50%weekend huh?" he got all red and started blushing saying yeah how did you know.

^sylvester you got your kicks,don't stress it. every employee is diff.,some of them are money hungry but some aren't,like stated,its the way youapproach yourself. if your connect gives you the disco.,sstill hit em off w.a lil somethin as a thank you,bring em some customers also,that helps also.employees try to make money now cause you know the pay isn't that good in FTL,FA,champs,etc...good pick ups everyone,hopefully there's another 50before the new year

Originally Posted by agold1002

you guys should post pics of your pickups

Theres a first for everything.....

9ee25c9ee2ea448109ba7d759b89faaa6d9ed42.pjpg

34st Footlocker was packed, Thanks to the Manager I didnt know that hooked me up for FREE lol

BTW I brought my friends with me, and they all picked up something, so I guess I broke him off something

omg im gonna cry why did everyone get the CDP 3/20 50% off i freaking went to the mall talked to my connect they said you cant get any jays for 50% off it blewmy day so all i got was the neon flight lites. BUT !*$ WHY COULDNT I GET THE PACK FOR HALF OFF?!?!

This is the only time I didnt offer 50% off NT cuz MOST of you are fake, dont have money for the kicks, expect a 60% off or something
I dont know lol

Dont even like the idea of paying shipping, smh

Im so used to 50% off I hate only 30% off lol you guys must be on the same thing im on.

i had a footlocker employee once tell me i could get 10% off my purchase if i paid with cash only that i wouldn't get a receipt and it would be a final sale, when i asked him "trying to make a little extra money cause its 50% weekend huh?" he got all red and started blushing saying yeah how did you know.
Damn
laugh.gif

40% profit FOR THE WIN.

Just letting everybody the chances of the company having another 50 before christmas are almost 100% a go so save some cash. Last year the 50 in December wason a tuesday and wednesday. And the company anniversarys about 99% of the 50s they do so the dont take a loss year to year. I dont remember which week the 50was last year but I work again tuesday and if I remember I'll check the week it took place and then post it on here.

Yea I was speakin to my dude and he said its def. Gonna happen in dec....nice blk/purp pip pickup I tried gettin them but they told me they were restricted
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom