Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Definitely see these in the upper hundreds if not 1,000 on ebay. 313 iis crazy limited. We'll see though.

Originally Posted by richiedge

Definitely see these in the upper hundreds if not 1,000 on ebay. 313 iis crazy limited. We'll see though.

This is hard to beleive, but like you said "WE'll see though"

Aren't there like 48 pairs of Eminem 4s and they go for like 5k right? Given, those 4s are nicer than these 2s, and 4s are more popular overall, Idon't see why 1k is that hard to believe.

^ i know right, im sayinn. and the 23s arent really alll that nice and they go for like 1500, with 529 pairs..why these jordans gotta be any different

Originally Posted by r00m112

Everyone needs to calm down. If you count the number of heads in this thread who actually want them, it seems to be under 100. Then you got sites like ISS, another 100 there probably. Remember one thing, the information about this release was never released to the general public. So if you don't read these websites or any blogs, you have no idea about this release for the most part unless you heard through someone.

I'm just saying, Jordan might have made things a little easier on us. It still might be tough tho.
in a perfect world i hope you"re right bro, but i bet more than enough people know this release from being a member of NT or any other shoeforum plus word of mouth and like somebody said that it was mentioned in a radio station in their state...i'm at work right now figuring if i should leavelate to get a chance at this coz i have a test at 4pm
mad.gif

Yea but you have to think, the Titaniums and the Em 4's were actually popular with the crowd....

these are less attractive to some....may not hit 1000's....but i wouldnt doubt it.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by r00m112

Rico or anyone, does anyone have any idea where to look on the page or where they are supposed to pop up? This is going to be a complete mess. Where do you even refresh to look for these? The catalog?

Not sure , When I refresh on my comp it takes me back to the log in ENTER page , so I cant refresh .... I hope it just pops up for me .
yeah i also wish it wasn't a flas site, anyway same goes here rico, refresh the page and it send you back to the ENTER page

damn i got to go on the computer when im working to get these. If i'm with a customer i hope they dont get mad when i disappear around 7

damn i got to go on the computer when im working to get these. If i'm with a customer i hope they dont get mad when i disappear around 7

Man, i have to wait till 6 ova here at houston! I need these in my life! there going to hit over 1,000 resell value

ya ill have a tough decision whether i like jordans or money more cause i dont think im gonna be able to get 2 pairs.

Hey everyone, if you haven't seen this yet, go to the jumpman23 website ( http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/home/index.html ) and on the front page it shows the Eminem II's and itsays the time. 4pm PST/7pm EST. So that means 6pm CST and 5pm MST as well. I'll be on my comp at 5:45 waiting!

Good luck to everyone again!!!

4pm PST
5pm MST
6pm CST
7pm EST

Remember the times!!!

Back
Top Bottom