Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

why are people coming on here to put things on blast.
smh.gif

I'm not going to lie.

If I get a pair, I will probably sell it.

No offense against anyone, but I have bills that need to be paid.

I WILL NOT charge out the @+%%.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I'm not going to lie.

If I get a pair, I will probably sell it.

No offense against anyone, but I have bills that need to be paid.

I WILL NOT charge out the @+%%.

just letting you know that if you put them on ebay....they will go for a lot/redic price but i guess thats not in ur control

smh.gif
@all the new faces Im seeing in this thread
and the discussion about reselling...smh dudes never fail
tired.gif

and the countdown begins
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Its a recession and my mom made it painfully clear that this years christmas is seeing the effects. If I get my hands on one of those tonight, im going to getall the money I can so that I can at lease see my little brother get something he wants for christmas.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

smh.gif
@all the new faces Im seeing in this thread
and the discussion about reselling...smh dudes never fail
tired.gif

and the countdown begins
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

That's what I am sayin...all these new heads in here. This is what I expected when it came down to the wire.

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

I can't believe all these jump on the bandwaggon wannabes

Who exactly are you talking about, u seem to say this in every one of ur posts, im just curious....not saying your talking about me because this is the firsttime ive posted in thius thread. And i know for a fact everyone has had a shoe grow on them, have u never said u didnt like a shoe, and then turn around andget it? I know i have....

im just curious... how much do people think these will resell for?
cuz even though theyre limited, theyre nothing that would make people waste a lot of money over imo
the shoe is average at best and if they sell for like 400 i dont see why people wouldnt just waste that money on an older shoe that has better quality and thatlooks better
i also cant believe the amount of people that have jumped on the bandwagon... smh
smh.gif

imo these arent worth more than 200

got in finally...got 2 FREE invitations for the first two NT'ers who pm me

and how come its hard to get invitations to flightclub? ive seen people selling them and idk why people would buy an invitation
isn't there a number to text and theyll send you a free invitation?
i did that and got it right away

Originally Posted by enrique23

im just curious... how much do people think these will resell for?
cuz even though theyre limited, theyre nothing that would make people waste a lot of money over imo
the shoe is average at best and if they sell for like 400 i dont see why people wouldnt just waste that money on an older shoe that has better quality and that looks better
i also cant believe the amount of people that have jumped on the bandwagon... smh
smh.gif

imo these arent worth more than 200
agreed at 200 for these at most. all charities are at about 200. 150 to flip for 200 shipped is just not worth it. resellers are going to bestuck with them and just in time for the holidays.
laugh.gif

is it just me or is the site moving extra slow right now? I can't even get past the login screen...

Back
Top Bottom