Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

So it's flightclub's website right? They don't have a non-flash site correct? Just covering my basis
smile.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

So it's flightclub's website right? They don't have a non-flash site correct? Just covering my basis
smile.gif

Now I dont want to be rude , but are you just clicking on a topic and NOT reading the tittle ?????

To answer , YES ... I think it sucks the site has to be a flash site . Wish they did have a NON Flash site .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

smile.gif

Now I dont want to be rude , but are you just clicking on a topic and NOT reading the tittle ?????

To answer , YES ... I think it sucks the site has to be a flash site . Wish they did have a NON Flash site .

The snow got to my head haha. I ordered the XX3s last time from FC. Just wanted to make sure there's no inside info lol.

smile.gif
Good question cuz their site is slow as heck man....

Rico or anyone, does anyone have any idea where to look on the page or where they are supposed to pop up? This is going to be a complete mess. Where do youeven refresh to look for these? The catalog?

i got 3 computers in my crib and ima get someone on each one of them to up my chance of scoring a pair

Originally Posted by r00m112

Rico or anyone, does anyone have any idea where to look on the page or where they are supposed to pop up? This is going to be a complete mess. Where do you even refresh to look for these? The catalog?

Not sure , When I refresh on my comp it takes me back to the log in ENTER page , so I cant refresh .... I hope it just pops up for me .

Aight cool thanks guys. Good luck to all of you. Ima check around 6 hopefully they are not put up before that.

I was messing around with the site earlier, it stinks that when you refresh it takes you all the way back to the beginning, it's gonna get ugly...

Originally Posted by r00m112

Everyone needs to calm down. If you count the number of heads in this thread who actually want them, it seems to be under 100. Then you got sites like ISS, another 100 there probably. Remember one thing, the information about this release was never released to the general public. So if you don't read these websites or any blogs, you have no idea about this release for the most part unless you heard through someone.

I'm just saying, Jordan might have made things a little easier on us. It still might be tough tho.
Word of mouth !

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by ankles2008

so do they go online at 4pm? and then we can buy them or will they be up before than but we just can't buy them yet or what?

i need details man.

313 pairs??? these will go for $$$
hmmm...wondering if you're a reseller
eyes.gif
same here
roll.gif
hahaha....

i was just reading what people were speculating the resell price to go for...

and then i read that there were only 313 pairs made!

hints these will go for $$$!
lol

goodluck to everyone!

Question, how much you think these suckers are going to be asked for on ebay haha. Where them hypebeast?!

Back
Top Bottom