Eminem droppin the ether on mariah & nick...DAMN

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

pimp.gif

But who's Luis and why they tryin to stick two CD's in the same slot?

She was dating a Latin singer Luis Miguel. And Em says he was messing with her while they were going out, so hence the line
laugh.gif

its clear that people are hatin cause he dissing this dumb broad... who cares the track is piff at its finest...

track is fire even doe i only heard half of it....like i said before im more impressed by the beat dre delivered.

Originally Posted by franchise3

And?
laugh.gif

This is still Eminem we're talking about here. One of the biggest rap acts out. ..and he aint getting no spins.

Bottom line, the mass public for the most part, ain't checking for dude no more.

Granted, dude comes hard on this, but where's the proof. Just drop it already.

Em is looking corny beefing with Mariah.
if selling 1.2 mil in the US w/o ZERO airplay means no one is checkin' him out, im sure many artists want that. radio stations sometimeschoose to play who they wanna play. florida gets all the airplay but em still sells more than him.

if radio chooses to play em and gives him more love, he would sell way more. unfortunately that ain't the case. hopefully he takes it into his own handsand hype himself up again

I remember dudes on here were all on Nick and Mariahs side. Saying "he's done" "dude shouldve never talked about Mariah and Nick likethat"

Em ended Mariah. Nobody is checking for Obsessed. She fell in his trap. That song isn't getting any buzz.

em sold 1 mil of relapse with ZERO airplay. hopefully this gives him some more publicity.

and this track will basically destroy mariah's next album's sales. obsess isn't even doing that well unlike her last album that produced 3 top 10hits

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

What chick that buys Mariah Carey albums will even hear this INTERNET diss track?
more than you think...those chicks likely read blogs and they love stuff like this...

the question is will it affect there perception of it...and to that id say most likely not...
laugh.gif
until he starts putting out the evidences its all talk...even then most willstill cop...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

What chick that buys Mariah Carey albums will even hear this INTERNET diss track?
more than you think...those chicks likely read blogs and they love stuff like this...

the question is will it affect there perception of it...and to that id say most likely not...
laugh.gif
until he starts putting out the evidences its all talk...even then most will still cop...

I agree w/ this. @ the end of the day unless he releases pics &/or the audio, this is just promo for MC.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
until he starts putting out the evidences its all talk...even then most will still cop...

I agree w/ this. @ the end of the day unless he releases pics &/or the audio, this is just promo for MC.
Yeah when i think bout it

aint she had a MAJOR MELTDOWN BEFORE
and went nut-house crazy

im sure her & slim was the perfect couple
roll.gif

i want the voicemails, videos, & pics.

come on Em do it!

Nick Cannon on his twitter getting his Mase on. He know he don't want it with Em

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Nick Cannon on his twitter getting his Mase on. He know he don't want it with Em

He posted on his Twitter "This ain't checkers. This is chess!" You're right Nick this is chess....and you haven't ever played a day inyour life.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This proves my theory. Em is a diss rapper only. Whatever, this is the %#%* I like to hear from him

Back
Top Bottom