Eminem droppin the ether on mariah & nick...DAMN

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Going Ham I See
laugh.gif
Mariah should've kept her mouth shut.
What ? He had his comeback talking about HER in his single .

She should have kept her mouth shut ?

He's still bitter over a relationship ending ... son is 30+ ... he really needs to grow up .
I gotta agree with part of that. The only thing Mariah ever said prior to Obsessed was her denying that they ever had a relationship. He has everyright to get mad at her for denying that but it's getting a little old. He been dissing this chick since The Eminem Show. It really does make him look likehe's obsessed and a little childish. It was a funny diss though; if I was Mariah I would've just kept my mouth shut and never made the track inquestion. I really don't know what she was thinking. She had to know that he was gonna come back extremely hard on her.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Going Ham I See
laugh.gif

She should have kept her mouth shut ?

He's still bitter over a relationship ending ... son is 30+ ... he really needs to grow up .
I gotta agree with part of that. The only thing Mariah ever said prior to Obsessed was her denying that they ever had a relationship. He has every right to get mad at her for denying that but it's getting a little old. He been dissing this chick since The Eminem Show. It really does make him look like he's obsessed and a little childish. It was a funny diss though; if I was Mariah I would've just kept my mouth shut and never made the track in question. I really don't know what she was thinking. She had to know that he was gonna come back extremely hard on her.
She didn't just deny it though, she tried to make Em look like a herb who had no chance at a chick like her. That's why he's beenhitting her with shots for so long. Let's just call it what it is, Mariah is a crazy. We've all known this for quite some time. While on the other handas crazy as Em acts we all know he is VERY sane. So when Mariah tried to make Em look "obsessed" she just opened the door for a much deservedexposure.

Damn, this gets played on Shade 45 back-to-back.
It was a nice diss. Mariah talkin about "Obsessed" wasn't about Em.
She a damn lie.

Going Ham I See
laugh.gif
there you go again talking out of your #*%

In his 1st single "we made you" where does he say Mariah name?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

NICK and MC feel really stupid now. No matter what they say can save themselves. I doubt either of them will have an actual public response, and nicks "twitter" **** does not count.

Don't mess with Em and not expect retaliation, most likely career ending.

Why would Nick feel stupid??

Who's career is Em ending??? Be for real, he will never end Nick or Mariah's career. No matter how many disses, pictures, VMails, etc. he releases, neither career will end. This isn't hip-hop ...
You're right. Nick would need one first

roll.gif
As hilarious as that is, dude does have a career. Not a rap career, butdude is making millions off of TV and has made millions already. Em can not change the money he is going to make going forward ...

That diss is the reason why Eminem is on my top 5 list of greatest rappers of all time. (Biggie, Tupac, Nas, and Jayz are the others on the list.) Eminem wentin on this track, and it was only a warning diss, so imagine what he will do if Mariah Carey responds. Em is a beast when it comes to spitting. Eminem willdestroy any rapper (except Biggie, Tupac, Nas, and Jayz) in a battle. He'll eat they @@@ up!

I did some back reading on this since it started like 7 years ago. Ya'll know Em started all this mess?
laugh.gif
How ironic (see Rolling Stone article, 2002).He dissed Mariah, so she denied their relationship (to save face after his diss). I know we all Em fans in here, but let's not throw the blame all on her...

NICK and MC feel really stupid now. No matter what they say can save themselves. I doubt either of them will have an actual public response, and nicks "twitter" **** does not count.

Who's career is Em ending??? Be for real, he will never end Nick or Mariah's career. No matter how many disses, pictures, VMails, etc. he releases, neither career will end. This isn't hip-hop ...

didn't this guy just help host america's got talent?

nick_cannon5.jpg

Originally Posted by hayabusax

nick_cannon5.jpg
You must not have read this:
Underclassman received negative reviews from critics. On Rotten Tomatoes, only 8% of the critics gave it positive write-ups.

Eminem has alerady made 14 million in 2009 so far. Nick Cannon has probably made like..... 20k? Maybe less
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UFC Kid

nick_cannon5.jpg
Underclassman received negative reviews from critics. On Rotten Tomatoes, only 8% of the critics gave it positive write-ups.
Eminem has alerady made 14 million in 2009 so far. Nick Cannon has probably made like..... 20k? Maybe less
laugh.gif

wow...

we're on the same side here...bravo sir. bravo.

nick_cannon5.jpg
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
There was an article on Cannon in a mag recently, TRUST, he has madein the millions so far this year. I don't know if it's 14 mil like Eminem, but dude is pulling in millions. He does WAY more than host a TV show ...

Obsessed has dropped off the charts already

laugh.gif
Stop it. It's only #17, up 3 spots from last week. That andit's the youngest track in the top 20. It could be doing better, but damn, don't lie ...

nick_cannon5.jpg
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
There was an article on Cannon in a mag recently, TRUST, he has made in the millions so far this year. I don't know if it's 14 mil like Eminem, but dude is pulling in millions. He does WAY more than host a TV show ...

He has a top position w/ Teen Nickelodeon division, whatever that is but he's making his OWN $$$

he has one more track thats going to drop that has 3 voicemails from Mariah in it he made both songs in 1 day and the warning shot was the first to drop beliveme or not but just wait and see

Originally Posted by jordunk

he has one more track thats going to drop that has 3 voicemails from Mariah in it he made both songs in 1 day and the warning shot was the first to drop belive me or not but just wait and see

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom