Eminem droppin the ether on mariah & nick...DAMN

this battle has become fair, I dont care if mariah is a girl, she legitimely(sp?) fired back at him, Em is a beast!

^How has she legitimately responded? She made a song that most feel are about Eminem, yet she and the director completely claim that it'snot.
laugh.gif
Yes, I believe that it's "him", but when is that legit? She didn't say his name, the character doesn't look like him, exceptfor one scene. She has not said his name; he's %%#-hurt ...

If you dont think Em ethered Mariah and Nick on this you must be out of your mind. Ems whole beef was that Mariah was denying that they ever had something andthis basically says otherwise with details and everything, Mariah played herself, the Obsessed track is great but to get this as a response is just like damn Ishould have not said a word.

I could care less about the diss i just like it because of Em's flow and rapping ability. I felt that Em had fallen off but after listening to this jointhe aint go nowhere

I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him. Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow,' so Nick Cannon tweeted.

Already defending his wife Mariah Carey when Eminem dissed her in a song called "Bagpipes in Baghdad", Nick Cannon once again stepped forward to back her up when the Slim Shady mocked her for one more time in another track titled "Warning". He wrote on his Twitter, "Changing the world one hater at a time! Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth."

Nick continued with another post, "I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him. Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow." Though Eminem's name is not mentioned in the message, but many believe it is meant as a response to the rapper's recent mockery which shot down not only Mariah but also Nick as well.

"I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse. Genesis 12:3. Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay ... PREACH! When there are no enemies within the enemies outside can not hurt you!"

"People who project negativity ultimately are crying out for their own broken souls," Nick then concluded. "Trying to save a hater is like trying to teach astrophysics to a wino! LOL Chuuuuch!"

NICK and MC feel really stupid now. No matter what they say can save themselves. I doubt either of them will have an actual public response, and nicks"twitter" **** does not count.

Don't mess with Em and not expect retaliation, most likely career ending.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

NICK and MC feel really stupid now. No matter what they say can save themselves. I doubt either of them will have an actual public response, and nicks "twitter" **** does not count.

damn shame that doesnt apply to everyone... eminem is a !!$#@...

You are the Ultimate Eminem hater

You are in every single Eminem thread expressing your same dislike for Eminem

They say people who hate a certain artist/entertainer listens to them more than somebody who loves them

NICK and MC feel really stupid now. No matter what they say can save themselves. I doubt either of them will have an actual public response, and nicks "twitter" **** does not count.

Why would Nick feel stupid??

Who's career is Em ending??? Be for real, he will never end Nick or Mariah's career. No matter how many disses, pictures, VMails, etc. he releases,neither career will end. This isn't hip-hop ...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by kingofny04

If you dont think Em ethered Mariah and Nick on this you must be out of your mind. Ems whole beef was that Mariah was denying that they ever had something and this basically says otherwise with details and everything, Mariah played herself, the Obsessed track is great but to get this as a response is just like damn I should have not said a word.
the thing is who cant ether a $%*#%% singer!? eminem is corny as ++@$... and yall just ride wit everything he does... if he started a cult all yall would b dead
i bet you couldnt ether your ex gf, rapper ... ... ...
laugh.gif

Dude went innnn.

About 3,4 years ago he said he was gonna release the audio of the voicemails she used to leave. She was talkin baby talk like "goo goo ga ga, I miss youboo boo"

She threatened to sue Em so that's why he never dropped it.

this is sick though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Son...is that Mariah at the end?

Yo!
eek.gif

roll.gif

This dude Eminam is ruthless.
laugh.gif
YEAH IT IS LMAOOOO

EMINEM IS HILARIOUS LMAOOO

IF I WAS IN RAP I WOULD BE DISSIN FEMALES LEFT AND RIGHT IDC IF A NIKETALK BOARD IS MAD LMAO... IT MAKES ME LAUGH
roll.gif

THIS JUST PROVES IF A RAPPER WAS ABOUT TO DISS EMINEM HE JUST GOT A WHOLE 3 MINUTE REASON WHY HE SHOULD JUSS SCRAP IT...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Why would Nick feel stupid??

Who's career is Em ending??? Be for real, he will never end Nick or Mariah's career. No matter how many disses, pictures, VMails, etc. he releases, neither career will end. This isn't hip-hop ...
You're right. Nick would need one first

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Going Ham I See
laugh.gif
Mariah should've kept her mouth shut.
What ? He had his comeback talking about HER in his single .

She should have kept her mouth shut ?

He's still bitter over a relationship ending ... son is 30+ ... he really needs to grow up .

Back
Top Bottom