embarrassing moments vol. i can't even play that off...

Damn how i forget this...

4th grade summer, i was at my girlfriends house celebrating her birthday, basically a cook out in the back yard. My girl and friends are sittin on a fence bout5 feet high. as i go to hop on to the fence, my supreme hops boosted me a lil too high and I flipped over the fence and landed on my back on the other side...\

Literally the most embarrassing moments of my life.

I got a really crappy target skateboard for Christmas during freshman year. I told my parents that I wanted a real one, so they thought the ones in the sportsequipment area at Target would do. (
smh.gif
)

Anyways, during the summer, I got a call from my girl at the time and she wanted to hang out before we had to work (we got a job at a school festival. One dayof work for like $150, so I was game for it.) Anyways, it was all downhill from my house to hers, so I figured that, if nothing else, I could just roll all theway down hill and I'd be good.

I break the skateboard out, roll down the first block, everything is good. Then I get a call from the girl saying she went to DQ, and that I could just meether half way. I roll up to her sitting on the curb with some ice cream, talking to her mom on the phone. She starts to giggle, gets off the phone, and yells"You can't even skateboard!"

I'm like
grin.gif
. I kick push a little, gain some speed, and try a kickflip once the street started to slant down. I get up in the air and land, only to feelthe front wheels bite the crap out of the deck and the board come to a COMPLETE stop. I jump off and somehow my foot hits the tip of the board, I trip(mid-air,) and land on the tip of my foot. My foot (and ankle,) gets rolled, I somehow flip twice down hill, and I hear my girl laugh her @%% off.

I limp back to her house, ice my foot for like 1/2 hour, work the entire day with it, and go home with an ankle the size of a grapefruit.

smh.gif

Prolly when i was rollin thru the mall parking lot with one of my boys and we saw some bad chicks walking into the mall. Mind you that im a sucker for shortshorts so me and my boy is mad staring, and the next thing i know i run into a curb with flowers all on it. like harrd; like all up on the curb. SMH the girlsdidnt look back but everyone else did.....We ended up going to another mall..

Originally Posted by soltheman

I got a really crappy target skateboard for Christmas during freshman year. I told my parents that I wanted a real one, so they thought the ones in the sports equipment area at Target would do. (
smh.gif
)

Anyways, during the summer, I got a call from my girl at the time and she wanted to hang out before we had to work (we got a job at a school festival. One day of work for like $150, so I was game for it.) Anyways, it was all downhill from my house to hers, so I figured that, if nothing else, I could just roll all the way down hill and I'd be good.

I break the skateboard out, roll down the first block, everything is good. Then I get a call from the girl saying she went to DQ, and that I could just meet her half way. I roll up to her sitting on the curb with some ice cream, talking to her mom on the phone. She starts to giggle, gets off the phone, and yells "You can't even skateboard!"

I'm like
grin.gif
. I kick push a little, gain some speed, and try a kickflip once the street started to slant down. I get up in the air and land, only to feel the front wheels bite the crap out of the deck and the board come to a COMPLETE stop. I jump off and somehow my foot hits the tip of the board, I trip (mid-air,) and land on the tip of my foot. My foot (and ankle,) gets rolled, I somehow flip twice down hill, and I hear my girl laugh her ##@ off.

I limp back to her house, ice my foot for like 1/2 hour, work the entire day with it, and go home with an ankle the size of a grapefruit.

smh.gif

35cc65912f6c410dad138ce.jpg

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

- 5thgrade had this long play in the auditorium, long story short had the runs and *$!#@#% in my pants about 4 ft away from the toilet. My mistake for running to the bathroom smfh. Recess came and I heard my buddy Jasons and Levi's voice and they was like "yo...I think someone *$!#@#% there pants." all I said was "hey dude it's me, it was an accident. Call mr. Roundtree I want to go home." Jason and levi goes get help and 7 Mins later half the dudes in my class who I play kickball with are in the bathroom seeing what's up and talking me thru the stall. Teacher finally took me to the office wet pants and all waiting for moms to get me. In HS some dudes I went to elementary with still asked "hey didn't you %%#@ your pants in 5th grade?"

YO im literally cryin right now...that is funny as S!!!
roll.gif

"SMOKEY BACK HERE TAKIN A S!!!!!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

couple days later, we were taking a test in class and i leaned back in my seat to grab my calculator out the backpack, which was like a foot behind my chair. i should've just got out the seat but i tried to be slick...leaned back in the chair and fell all the way back. i somehow rolled all the way off the chair somehow and ended up face down on the ground. i looked up and saw some cute broad just laughing at me...i tried to laugh it off and go to the bathroom but it was an inescapable L. i'm about to get h1n1 in hopes that by the time i return, no one will remember.
I would of reversed worm out of this one.

Back
Top Bottom