Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Elon fan boys won’t take A vaccine but give them an implant which may kill then and make them suffer and there will be a line for a mile long.

mjlol (1) (1).png

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh this is a perfect example of what I was talking about with Musk just being a plain old rent seeking economic actor.

Tesla also cut a super charger deal with Ford in hopes of getting tons of federal aid, and have them have market control over charging standards.

Putting aside all his Twitter goofiness for a second, I feel people should be more aware of how much Musk's actions are just plain ole renting seeking. For every way Musk represents the best of capitalism, there are two way he represents the worst of it.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh this is a perfect example of what I was talking about with Musk just being a plain old rent seeking economic actor.

Tesla also cut a super charger deal with Ford in hopes of getting tons of federal aid, and have them have market control over charging standards.

Putting aside all his Twitter goofiness for a second, I feel people should be more aware of how much Musk's actions are just plain ole renting seeking. For every way Musk represents the best of capitalism, there are two way he represents the worst of it.

is there anyone other than weirdo super Elon fanboy cultists who don't understand this?

He always seemed to me to have some deep and significant malignant personality traits,
he's hyper emotional and reactive, and fundamentally a self interested capitalist.

It think he would violate all his stated principles in a second if it meant he could increase Telas sales by .0001%

Musk probably looked up to historical douche bag rich people like Henry ford and Thomas Eddison would be my guess. He acts just like them down to the racism.

is there anyone other than weirdo super Elon fanboy cultists who don't understand this?

He always seemed to me to have some deep and significant malignant personality traits,
he's hyper emotional and reactive, and fundamentally a self interested capitalist.

It think he would violate all his stated principles in a second if it meant he could increase Telas sales by .0001%
I think there is still a segment of people that attribute Tesla's success to his supposed genius and not the other factors that helped Tesla, especially government intervention.

Before he went nutty on Twitter, Tesla's marketing of him was really effective at packaging his imagine with Telsa's.

But, he has done a great job at undermining all those previous efforts.

So the population of normies that think "Elon is a genius that out smarts everyone" has shrunk a lot.

Henry Ford has one serving grandson William Clay who owns less than 2% of the company... The Chinese own more than 20x of the Ford Company than The Ford family

You could probably pretty accurately call every billionaire a "douchebag" but it jus further exposes you. We get it he's super wealthy n you don't like that, and he wouldn't be super wealthy if he didn't figure out the way the system is designed and accept handouts.

Back
Top Bottom