Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Dis clown :lol:

I told this folks be careful on buying Twitter shares they swear to god that $54.5 buyout was the best idea
Twitter shares were going into the ****ter before he came and it slid down after
Back to bizness

Puts on Twitter as usual

Now twitter is suing him, hoping they win to make the deal go through.
Does Elon really have $44 billion in cash though?
I am not sure of how the deal was supposed to happen. Was he using his tesla stock as collateral?

No good deed goes unpunished fellas. Our LEADER ELON out of the goodness of his heart tried to save a lib company like Twitter after conservatives like myself said no thanks. He asked for simple document requests but Soros and da Woke Bois wouldn't give him da information for proper diligence. Now he has to fight in lib court to make libs honor da deal at a lower price.

I think this is a negotiation tactic. We wants Twitter but at a lower valuation.

-He came in with a high offer to get their attention and scare off anyone who had a slight interest.

-He on Twitter and knows there mad bot accounts, way more than the 5% mdau's they claim and is using that as leverage.

-Initially they rebuffed him but now they are fixed on selling and him trying to walk away only makes them more eager.

Interested to see how this unfold. They get a billion if he walks, but he's gonna say they lied about the company user base to bot ratio and wont comply with his request for info and algos.
They know if can get messy and dragged out, so they might wanna just seal the deal to move on.

What’s NT law think about this? Elon gonna get taken for a lot more than a billion?

He should be forced to complete the deal that he signed

In any case seems likely he will have to pay more than the break-up fee

Does truth social have a red check for verified users, instead of a blue check?? :lol: these guys are something else.

Back
Top Bottom