Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

I gotta start paying attention to auto correct. No idea why I just have a random “rape” inserted at the top of my post. :lol:

You have the 4xe?
I do. Got the 4xe wrangler and I charge up at home. My previous wrangler was taxing me with gas, and the 4xe kind of takes care of that.

Was gonna do the model y but chose the 4xe

the fact you can run it on electric close to home but aren’t restrained by it is cool.

When I buy an electric car, I definitely won't be a Telsa

But too much **** piling up

Issues have always been there Youtubers have been chronicling it for years.

Someone needs to make 3rd party device/adapter that allows other cars to use the Tesla charging network.

Doesn't matter if other companies make good cars if they rely on the the basic charging network

I want a Gladiator but kinda want to wait for a 4xe version of it.
Hell yeah. The grand Cherokee 4xe looks awesome too

I’ve always loved jeeps but the fact that I can get 30 miles on a full charge for me sealed the deal. I don’t do off-roading and treat it like an every day vehicle so being able to run it on fully electric is a godsend

Issues have always been there Youtubers have been chronicling it for years.

Someone needs to make 3rd party device/adapter that allows other cars to use the Tesla charging network.

Doesn't matter if other companies make good cars if they rely on the the basic charging network

The US government was gonna fund building out a charging network for electric cars

And of course, Musk was against the bill

It is possible to still love someone and disagree with what they do or believe.

Back
Top Bottom