Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

I think there's a problem with people accusing me of having views i don't hold

"agree or else..."

No one in here is accusing you of that.

I like Kodak black and big boi but I’m not a trump fan or a libertarian.

If someone has anything to say about it idc.

I feel like you’re taking the crap people say online into real life and the two aren’t really related. No one is going to walk up to a grown *** man and tell him he hates trans people for liking Dave chappelle. That’s just net bangers and keyboard warriors.

Why do you care if anyone labels you a trans hater for liking Dave Chappell though?

No reasonable person is going to say you hate trans for going to his show or watching his Netflix specials.
He is too into his feels to realize that the criticism of Chappelle's special has come from plenty of places, most of which had a disclaimer like: "I don't think Chappelle hates trans people."

The few critics who had some choice words for Dave and for those who didn't find anything wrong with what he said are supposed to represent all the critics of the show though. And somehow, this generalization is reasonable because it supposedly comes from the "moderate left" that he represents.

It's also funny that he wants to laugh at jokes some people find derogatory because of the language and descriptors used, but acts all offended when the jokes he admits to liking earn him a negative descriptor from those who were the butt of the jokes.

The golden rule is a two-way street.

Y'all no damn well that wasn't an actual coup but carry on...
1651272963711.png

What do you think they were trying to do?
I don't know what the real goal was if there was one but capitol police allowing a bunch of pissed off white people to go in the capitol is a bit different from an organized militarized coup with specific targets.

I don't know what the real goal was if there was one but capitol police allowing a bunch of pissed off white people to go in the capitol is a bit different from an organized militarized coup with specific targets.
-Inciting an insurrection wasn't Trump's only attempt at subverting the election results. He, his legal team, members of his admin, and his allies were using all kinds of methods to do so. January 6th was just the final act. He called people and pressured them to not certify election results. He asks Pence to stop Biden from being certified as the winner.

An armed military coup is not the only form of coup...

Trump's intentions were pretty clear, he has said them many times.

-The capitol police tried to stop them from entering the Capitol

While Twitter already has policies in place intended to combat spam bots, security remains a persistent challenge for the platform. Musk has vowed to solve the problem by authenticating “all real humans” on the site, but hasn’t elaborated on how he plans to accomplish that.

Meanwhile, Musk’s own follower count is significantly boosted by fake accounts. Of Musk’s current 87.9 million followers, SparkToro estimates that roughly 48% are fake—i.e., accounts that are “unreachable and will not see the account’s tweets (either because they’re spam, bots, propaganda, etc. or because they’re no longer active on Twitter).”

I was trying to defend one of his initiatives I actually like (his battery installation in Australia), and I found out the company that is running the battery reserve has been sued by Australian regulators for failing to meet the power demand for 4 months. I'm not going to tie Musk directly to this until it's confirmed that the situation is linked to the perfomance of the batteries themselves. Still, it doesn't look good.

They allowed them to go in or did they force their way in? Beating up cops and the broken windows suggest the latter. And do you think if those people had ran into Pelosi or Schumer or AOC (or countless others), they would’ve toned down the aggression and stopped to have a civil conversation with them? Hell, if they could’ve gotten to pence without secret service, he would’ve gotten it too. They broke into the building with most of the federally elected govt present in an attempt to overturn a national election by force, man. Because it failed doesn’t mean it wasn’t a coup. And legit evidence shows it was planned by officials on the right.

Back
Top Bottom