ELITE ZIONIST CONTROL OF EVERYTHING VOL. if you dont know now you know..

[h3][size=+1]Zionism[/size][/h3][table][tr][td]
[font=Callisto MT,Georgia,Book Antiqua,Palatino,Times New Roman,Serif][size=-1]Click to enlarge[/size][/font][/td] [/tr][/table][size=+1]Zionism represents itself as a political movement concerned principally with the establishment of a state in Palestine to be controlledby and for Jews. It began in the late 19th Century and attained its stated objective with the creation in 1948 of the state of Israel by the United Nations (atthe insistence of the United States and without the agreement of existing Middle Eastern states). Subsequently Israel doubled the amount of territory itcontrolled by means of its illegal occupation of the West Bank in the 1967 and 1973 wars.

[/size]
[size=+1]In its current form Zionism seeks to dominate all of Palestine and the Middle East by means of violence and the threat of violence (usingweapons manufactured and purchased with billions of dollars of "aid" supplied by the United States at taxpayer expense) and to maximize its influencein world affairs and in world history, principally by means of control of the government of the USA (primarily by blackmailing its many corrupt politicians),at the expense of the social wellbeing not only of the Palestinians but of the peoples of all lands.[/size]

[size=+1]Zionists claim that Jews have the right to possess all land between the Nile and the Euphrates because (they say) this land was given tothem by some entity they call "YHWH" as claimed in the Old Testament (Genesis 15:18). But this would not be the first time that documents written byhumans were used to justify land grabs. (And this "YHWH" appears, from accounts in the Old Testament, to be a particularly repulsive entity, vain, jealous, given to fits of rage and directing his followersto massacre civilian populations - an entity who, if he existed, would be quite unworthy of the devotion of anyone with a sense of justice andmorality.)[/size]

[size=+1]Zionists also lay claim to Palestine because this was territory controlled by two Jewish mini-states, Judah and Samaria, until theirdestruction by the Romans in the 1st C. CE. To which may be replied: If Zionist claims to a Jewish "homeland" in Palestine, based on Jewishoccupation of that area 2000 years ago, are accepted as valid then the claims of North American Indians to their former homeland (all of the United States) andthe claims of Australian Aborigines to their former homeland (all of Australia) should also be accepted as valid, and those homelands returned. Not to mentionthe descendants of the inhabitants of countless mini-states which have risen and fallen over the course of thousands of years of human history. Jews have nomore rights than anyone else.[/size]

[size=+1]Zionists are not content with having acquired a state of their own in Palestine, they also want this state to be for-Jews-only, thus thedesire and intention to expel from Israeli-controlled territory all the indigenous inhabitants (a practice sometimes known as ethnic cleansing, aconcept derived from the Nazi practice of "cleansing" areas of all Jews so that those areas are then Judenrein).[/size]
[size=+1][size=-1][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The idea of transfer had accompanied the Zionist movement from its very beginnings, first appearing in Theodore Herzl's diary. In practice, the Zionists began executing a mini-transfer from the time they began purchasing the land and evacuating the Arab tenants.... "Disappearing" the Arabs lay at the heart of the Zionist dream, and was also a necessary condition of its existence.... With few exceptions, none of the Zionists disputed the desirability of forced transfer - or its morality.[/font] - Tom Segev, One Palestine, Complete : Jews and Arabs under the British Mandate, quoted at http://www.thornwalker.com/ditch/snieg_conc1.htmhttp://www.thornwalker.com/ditch/snieg_conc1.htm[/size][/size]

[size=+1]The Palestinians, being Arabs, are Semites. By their open contempt for, and racist persecution of, the Palestinians the Israelis show thatit is they who are the real anti-Semites, and their accusations of anti-Semitism (and the accusations of their American and European coreligionists) cast atall who criticise Jews or Israel amount to no more than blatant hypocrisy.[/size]

[size=+1]Xymphora has some revealing Quotes from Zionists, includingthese:[/size]
[size=+1][size=-1][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages, Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab Village.[/font] - Moshe Dyan, 1969[/size][/size]
[size=+1][size=-1][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours . . . Everything we don't grab will go to them.[/font] - Ariel Sharon, 1998[/size]

Israel went on full-scale nuclear alert again on the first day of Desert Storm, 18 January 1991. Seven SCUD missiles were fired against the cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa by Iraq (only two actually hit Tel Aviv and one hit Haifa). This alert lasted for the duration of the war, 43 days. Over the course of the war, Iraq launched around 40 missiles in 17 separate attacks at Israel. There was little loss of life: two killed directly, 11 indirectly, with many structures damaged and life disrupted.[98] Several supposedly landed near Dimona, one of them a close miss.[99] Threats of retaliation by the Shamir government if the Iraqis used chemical warheads were interpreted to mean that Israel intended to launch a nuclear strike if gas attacks occurred.[/size]
[size=+1]One Israeli commentator recommended that Israel should signal Iraq that "any Iraqi action against Israeli civilian populations, with or without gas, may leave Iraq without Baghdad."[100] Shortly before the end of the war the Israelis tested a "nuclear capable" missile which prompted the United States into intensifying its SCUD hunting in western Iraq to prevent any Israeli response.[101] The Israeli Air Force set up dummy SCUD sites in the Negev for pilots to practice on"they found it no easy task.[102] American government concessions to Israel for not attacking (in addition to Israeli Patriot missile batteries) were:[/size] [size=+1]* Allowing Israel to designate 100 targets inside Iraq for the coalition to destroy,[/size] [size=+1]* Satellite downlink to increase warning time on the SCUD attacks (present and future),[/size] [size=+1]* Technical parity with Saudi jet fighters in perpetuity.[103][/size] [size=+1]JFK demanded Israel allow inspectors to see Dimona, three months later he was assassinated and pro-Israel Johnson is President:[/size] [size=+1]The Israelis aggressively pursued an aircraft delivery system from the United States. President Johnson was less emphatic about nonproliferation than President Kennedy-or perhaps had more pressing concerns, such as Vietnam. He had a long history of both Jewish friends and pressing political contributors coupled with some first hand experience of the Holocaust, having toured concentration camps at the end of World War II.[51] Israel pressed him hard for aircraft (A-4E Skyhawks initially and F-4E Phantoms later) and obtained agreement in 1966 under the condition that the aircraft would not be used to deliver nuclear weapons. The State Department attempted to link the aircraft purchases to continued inspection visits. President Johnson overruled the State Department concerning Dimona inspections.[52] Although denied at the time, America delivered the F-4Es, on September 5, 1969, with nuclear capable hardware intact.[53][/size]

just a few fun facts for you all to think about.. since i didnt want to post a wall of text heres more http://www.rense.com/general35/isrnuk.htmhttp://www.rense.com/general35/isrnuk.htm

im probably going to be blown off as another commi conspiracy theorist but we need transparency people look around, open your eyes for gods sakes, look between the lines.. those articles that you are reading slandering muslims, and people of middle eastern decent look at the name of the journalist writing the article, he is most likely jewish.. oops let me rephrase that a zionist.. i hold nothing against anyone for what creed they are but i am against those who are against me and these people are against me, you, and the rest of the free world, please do not let it get any further than it has.. if you look at some of the polls on online sites in regards to the recent bombing of Palestine you will see that a large number of our American brother and sisters are in favor of this ZIONIST evil.. educate them.. educate yourselves.. peace.

I refuse to let my people be labeled as the enemies.. It is simply not true.

watch this video it would be great if someone could embed it for me..

all this anti-semitic !$!@!@@% being spewed on nt lately is getting disgusting.

just because you stumbled on something in an sohh forum doesnt mean its true. grow the $+*$ up.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

all this anti-semitic !$!@!@@% being spewed on nt lately is getting disgusting. no comment
just because you stumbled on something in an sohh forum doesnt mean its true. grow the $+*$ up.
True
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

spuddygunz you need to chill and focus on yourself. " Your people" if they are "Palestinians"need to do the same because if theyweren't so bitter and angry maybe they could achieve something positive,build infrastructure,and not be jealous of people who work harder and achieve moredespite the fact that there are so few of them (israelis)and they are hated by everybody around them.

Israel's army is a defensive army, Hamas launches attacks from residential areas, what's Israel supposed to do allow these rockets to be fired? Hamasuses tier people as human shields so when Israel attacks they kill non military people. Israel's army is stronger, don't mess with Israel if youdon't expect them to use all their military power.

SpuddyGuNz how about you keep your radical muslim beliefs out of a shoe forum...i consider myself a zionist and you don't see me posting propaganda allover niketalk talking about how your palestinians and fellow radical muslims are a bunch of savages that act like animals therefore need to be dealt likeanimals. you wanna post something then, post the 2 sides of the coin then. Why don't you post how Israel has offered to give up half of Israel to Palestinein exchange for peace and Palestine refused it. Why don't you post that Israel never attacks Palestine unless they are attacked first. Or how Palestinekidnaps Israelis in exchange for Terrorist Prisoners and when we oblige they return dead bodies. Or how about you provide anything good that ever comes out ofPalestine???

laugh.gif
at the op thinking my lazy %+* is gonna read all that

is anyone else getting really tired of hearing all this mid east bs... esp here on NT... cuz i am...

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1NCyAK3rDA&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/wa...K3rDA&feature=related

nako xl fall back.. YOU ARE THE ONLY THING DISGUSTING IN THIS THREAD YOU ZIONIST.
WHOA....

first thing first, I'm all with you getting your point out and all but come on man, you can't just call the dude names like that... how do you know ifhes even Jewish?

Second of all I dont know what to say. I've never really had an honest position for or against either side on this matter.

I just know that at the end of the day there are two sides to every story and eventually one side will ultimately lose. Such is history. Such is life. Thisconflict wont change.

This is partly why i'm agnostic...probably atheist.

lol wow thats not biased

I stopped reading after saying land was "illegally" taken after the wars... you start a war, LOSE it, then wonder why land is taken?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

all this anti-semitic !$!@!@@% being spewed on nt lately is getting disgusting.

truth right here....

nako xl fall back.. YOU ARE THE ONLY THING DISGUSTING IN THIS THREAD YOU ZIONIST.

staying true to self...as soon as you get someone to disagree with you, you guys have to get all huffy puffy

honestly i refuse to write anything on this topic anymore and to continue to give putz's like this guy the attention he so badly craves...

you do not need to be jewish to be a zionist, nako was implying that i was acting immature, so in that regard he got an immature response.

i do not hate jews. jews are brethren to muslims just like christians, i hate zionists. we act like animals because we are treated like animals caged up inpalestine with no essentials being available to them. the israeli blockade was in violation to the 6 month truce so after it expired palestine refused toextend it. can you blame them? you cant.

end zionist control.

why has israel refused all foreign press access to gaza?

because those dogs dont want the world to see whats really going on.

Israel must cease to exist in order for there to be any peace, mark my words.

those articles that you are reading slandering muslims, and people of middle eastern decent look at the name of the journalist writing the article, he is mostlikely jewish.. oops let me rephrase that a zionist.. "

First off my dude your coming off intolerant by saying that, if you want to "educate" people make sure not to sound ignorant before making yourpoint,

and Second,

"i hold nothing against anyone for what creed they are but i am against those who are against me and these people are against me, you, and the rest of thefree world,"

you are holding something against someone, and you ARE being intolerant....so chill out before contradicting yourself with your nonsense

and lastly
"ZIONIST evil" really? you have just categorized your "so called Zionists" as evil.... once again contradicting your self....

with that said YOU FALL BACK...im done with this

and what i said about the reporting of middle eastern events that result in biased articles.. are usually written by zionists.. simple to see all you have todo is look at the last name. ;]

they are evil, zionists support the state of israel, the state of israel means occupying land illegally with that said dead yaself.

and what i said about the reporting of middle eastern events that result in biased articles.. are usually written by zionists.. simple to see all you have to do is look at the last name. ;]

they are evil, zionists support the state of israel, the state of israel means occupying land illegally with that said dead yaself.
Discrediting writers because you assume they are zionists by their last name is a true reflection of your ignorance. This "notlistening" to anyone but yourself mentality is lame as well.

Do you expect anyone to take your opinion seriously when you can't complete full sentences and end them with smiley faces?

For someone who is obviously a kid (or not properly educated), you sure do have a lot of"grown-up" perspectives. But they are obviously just recycledfrom whatever trash you have been reading.

Get a clue and stop being a troll.

Back
Top Bottom