Eli Manning... The Richest Man In Football...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

The Giants are definitely a lock to fall off this year.
I am going to take great joy in watching your Vikings fail, just like every team in that city does
wink.gif

He def got more than anyone else would have offered him by at least 20 mil. But this is NY and hes the face of the franchise and he took them to and won thesuper bowl so he had to be compensated

the giants should overpay their defense. their offense contributes whenever it can.

He deserved to get extended and the Giants needed to do it as well. A bit more than they needed to pay in my opinion but that happens

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am going to take great joy in watching your Vikings fail, just like every team in that city does
wink.gif

laugh.gif
That doesn't even hurt my feelings. I'm used to it.

people love hating on the person who making that cake. let him live. he deserves it. his numbers are not tremendous but he gets the job done. the offense isnteven designed for him to have big numbers. the offense is designed for alot of running and short passes, with the occasional over the top pass to keep thesafeties back. the giants have gone to the playoffs every year he has started and we got a chip with him here.

dude is VERY average as a passer, considering the offense he has had the liberty of playing with. if the Giants don't get a big WR from somewhere,don't expect to do much in the postseason.

I just peeped dude's stats
laugh.gif
don't even get me started...

wink.gif

laugh.gif
I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings my man, just breaking balls
laugh.gif

Overpaid, but he gave me and every other Giant fan one of the most amazing sports moments of our lifetime so he's good with me.

We seriously need a #1 receiver, though.

honestly jets and dolphins fans should have chipped in for eli's salary after the present he gave you

wink.gif

laugh.gif
I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings my man, just breaking balls
laugh.gif

Touche. I got nothin'
tired.gif

As a Giants its fine by Me. 35 mill isn't bad for someone that got a ring in recent memory. NFL contracts don't much unless what you getguaranteed money. Players can sign for 6yrs 500 million and it wouldn't mean jack if you can get cut at any time. Giants front office usually makes goodmoves.

Everyone Hating on me for putting Rodgers ahead of Eli just needs to look at the numbers. Lets see, Rodgers had More yards, more TD's higher completionpercentage, More yards per attempt(so that downfield argument for Eli and his crappy Qb rating is shot) and he had a higher QB rating. Why does it matter ifEli has a ring and Rodgers doesnt? Rodgers is a better player. Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer have both won rings recently, you dont have to be a great QB towin a ring and Eli proves this. I'm not an Eli hater at all I think he's a good QB but not almost a 100 mil good.

^ Rodgers over Eli might not be stretching it. AFTER this year. Not nearly proven enough to be ahead of Eli at this point.

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Everyone Hating on me for putting Rodgers ahead of Eli just needs to look at the numbers. Lets see, Rodgers had More yards, more TD's higher completion percentage, More yards per attempt(so that downfield argument for Eli and his crappy Qb rating is shot) and he had a higher QB rating. Why does it matter if Eli has a ring and Rodgers doesnt? Rodgers is a better player. Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer have both won rings recently, you dont have to be a great QB to win a ring and Eli proves this. I'm not an Eli hater at all I think he's a good QB but not almost a 100 mil good.
So that would mean that Rodgers is better than McNabb, too, right?

Back
Top Bottom