Eli Manning... The Richest Man In Football...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/newtopic/id/15

6 years, $97 million... $15.3 per year...
sick.gif

Good for Eli, though I am not really a fan of the guy. When their careers are over Eli will have more rings than Peyton.

And deservedly so. You really thought a CB was gonna be the richest man in football for long?

Eli Manning, richest man in the NFL.......yeah, something isn't right here.
laugh.gif

He deserves to be paid, he's done a lotta good for the team, but richest? Stretch.

wow. good for eli...but richest? damn. underserved. props nonetheless tho

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

you can debate he's done more with less talent than his brother.....
i wouldnt say more...but he's done a lot with less help, no doubt

On the offensive side of the ball, yeah. But he's also not had to do nearly as much as Peyton... I mean, he did have a QB rating of less than 75 during theSuper Bowl season, and almost had a 1-for-1 TD to INT ratio. That running game and defense help A LOT.

It also doesn't help that every year Peyton has to go up against the Patriots in the playoffs and @!%*+ in his pants.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i wouldnt say more...but he's done a lot with less help, no doubt

The only thing true there is less talent than his brother.

If Peyton played on a team with the defense that Eli has, he would have 3 rings by now.

I mean, he did have a QB rating of less than 75 during the Super Bowl season, and almost had a 1-for-1 TD to INT ration. That running game and defense help A LOT.

QFT. I was gonna type the EXACT same thing. Plax and that D covered Eli's behind a lot. Now that Spags and Plax are gone we'll see howhe fares (Even though with that beastly front seven they have anybody could coach them to a top 10 D)

People forget that the season the Giants won the Super Bowl Eli was having an average year at best before the end of the season and Tony Romo was widelyconsidered to be a better QB

Good for him, the Giants had to get this done with already.

This "richest" stuff won't last long AT ALL.....once the Brees's and Brady's get their extensions.

Originally Posted by dland24

If Peyton played on a team with the defense that Eli has, he would have 3 rings by now.
edge > jacobs
harrison and wayne > burress and toomer

when its all said and done peyton will have played w/ 2 (maybe 3) hall of famers..

Good for him. No hate... but he is getting way overpaid... not even a top 5 qb in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom