ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by Black Milk

why would he need a bulletproof shield in his hometown? Lame dudes always want something stupid to talk about
There are 2 bulletproof panels on either side of the podium.
It's just standard policy.....I guess.

why would he need a bulletproof shield in his hometown? Lame dudes always want something stupid to talk about

indifferent.gif
, you act as if he got 100% of the vote there. or as if people can't travel.

what the hell are u talking about? i dont really care but its clear as day he has one up who cares tho

If Obama holds his promises we will once be again the greatest nation in the world! I will live for this man. I won't die because I'm a super killer!

Yo real talk I hope his security force scanned the area and rooftops for snipers or something, its possible man

cant believe what Im seeing right now, crazy

Wow I didn't think a thread could grow this fast... I'm supportive, even though he didn't get my vote, I respect him as a person and support him100% as my president even though I will probably disagree with many of his decisions yet to come.

It really irks me to see people talk about assassination. Dont even speak death on that man.

My-T.

Today was a good day, hope I have me a great night...

I will email Jesus,
Tell him forward to Moses
And cc: Allah

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom