ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14444.htmlhttp://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14444.html

Hispanics turn cold shoulder to McCain

Despite championing immigration reform in 2007, John McCain is poised to lose the Hispanic vote by a landslide margin that is well below President George W. Bush's 2004 performance.

Polls show Obama winning the broadest support from Latino voters of any Democrat in a decade, while McCain is struggling to reach 30 percent, closer to Senator Bob Dole's dismal 1996 result than to Bush's historic 40% four years ago.

McCain seems to have wound up with the worst of both worlds: He appears to be getting no credit from Latino voters for his past support for immigration reform, while carrying the baggage of other Republicans' hostility to illegal immigration.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Obama's Folks gives facts about Acorn and his association with them.
http://fightthesmears.com/articles/20/acornrumor
Discredited Republican voter-suppression guru Ken Blackwell is attacking Barack Obama with naked lies about his supposed connection to ACORN.

Fact: Barack was never an ACORN community organizer.
Fact: ACORN never hired Obama as a trainer, organizer, or any type of employee.
Fact: ACORN was not part of Project Vote, the successful voter registration drive Barack ran in 1992.

In his capacity as an attorney, Barack represented ACORN in a successful lawsuit alongside the U.S. Department of Justice against the state of Illinois toforce state compliance with a federal voting access law. For his work helping enforce the law, called "Motor Voter" Barack received the IVI-IPO LegalEagle Award in 1995. (For more about Barack's career, check out our Obama bio.)

Ken Blackwell is best known today for disenfranchising Democratic voters in his dual role as Ohio Secretary of State and chair of George Bush's Ohiocampaign in 2004. To see him shed crocodile tears for the integrity of the vote while making accusations about Barack and ACORN with absolutely no basis infact is disturbing.

Blackwell's attacks against ACORN and community organizers continue a vile Republican pattern of mockery and viciousness against this noble profession.Community organizers are the very individuals Republicans should be celebrating for helping people to help themselves rather than depending on the government.

Barack was praised for completing Project Vote: ACORN was not involved.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

not saying its tasteful ... but arent there pictures of barack with a turban on? and his middle name is hussein ... and those are his policy stances ... so i mean what can you really say?
come on now. it's obvious what that billboard was trying to accomplish. it was trying to play up the whole "Obama is a Muslim" anglethat has, unbelievably, worked on some of the population. and his policy stances? i don't think you can say ANYONE wants MORE abortions. nobody with anysense or morals anyways. Obama is for preventing a situation from even getting to the point in which someone would want an abortion but he wants to keepabortion an open option, but obviously as a last resort or for situations such as rape or incest. Obama is not for same sex marriage. he is for civil unions.Obama will lower taxes for 95% of the nation while increasing taxes on the wealthiest 5%. Is gun regulation a bad thing? The way guns are getting into peopleshands these days, I'm all for more gun control.

not saying its tasteful ... but arent there pictures of barack with a turban on? and his middle name is hussein ... and those are his policy stances ... so i mean what can you really say?

You can't be that gullible. I'm going to chalk that up as you being sarcastic.

http://www.laobserved.com...a_threat_white_powder.php

Obama threat, white powder sent to LAT *

I'm told the Los Angeles Times mailroom opened a hand-scrawled letter today that read "death to Obama" and contained a white powder thattriggered a call to the FBI and a city hazardous materials team. No one was injured and the powder proved to be harmless. My sources say the letter wasaddressed to staff writers Richard Serrano and Ralph Vartabedian and included a demand for a retraction to their story this week that detailed flying mishapsearly in John McCain's Navy flying career. The nut mail was said to carry an upside-down stamp and language about saving babies in addition to the BarackObama threat.

* Also: The Palms campaign office for the Obama campaign was evacuated Thursday night due to a suspicious envelope. The LAPD bomb squad and a a HazMat teamresponded.

News just gets better and better everyday.

I just been going through news watching McCain battle with his nutso supporters and Obama battle with threats on his life and saying the same thing, "Ah,what a great country we live in."

my dude George Lopez riding hard for�Obama in�Detroit the other day, spazzed on some dude lol
pimp.gif
...I heard he was clownin on Ellen the other day too.

Looking at some of the images and replies in this thread, I can see that some of u guys are ignorant, naive or both.

New chart I got going that I created on Excel.... I'll post this every few days.

It shows how the race would come out today including the UNDECIDED voters, of which are not included in the current polls (because they're undecided).

mc6bya.jpg

biden taking some subliminal shots at palin at his hometown rally, talking about how - if theres one thing we scrantons hate, its the abuse of government power

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

You can't be that gullible. I'm going to chalk that up as you being sarcastic.

This is actually true though. The Hillary Campaign dug them up then apologized for doing so.

obama_turban.jpg

http://www.laobserved.com/archive/2008/10/obama_threat_white_powder.phphttp://www.laobserved.com...a_threat_white_powder.php

I'm told the Los Angeles Times mailroom opened a hand-scrawled letter today that read "death to Obama" and contained a white powder that triggered a call to the FBI and a city hazardous materials team. No one was injured and the powder proved to be harmless. My sources say the letter was addressed to staff writers Richard Serrano and Ralph Vartabedian and included a demand for a retraction to their story this week that detailed flying mishaps early in John McCain's Navy flying career. The nut mail was said to carry an upside-down stamp and language about saving babies in addition to the Barack Obama threat.

* Also: The Palms campaign office for the Obama campaign was evacuated Thursday night due to a suspicious envelope. The LAPD bomb squad and a a HazMat team responded.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

http://www.laobserved.com/archive/2008/10/obama_threat_white_powder.phphttp://www.laobserved.com...a_threat_white_powder.phphttp://www.laobserved.com...a_threat_white_powder.php

I'm told the Los Angeles Times mailroom opened a hand-scrawled letter today that read "death to Obama" and contained a white powder that triggered a call to the FBI and a city hazardous materials team. No one was injured and the powder proved to be harmless. My sources say the letter was addressed to staff writers Richard Serrano and Ralph Vartabedian and included a demand for a retraction to their story this week that detailed flying mishaps early in John McCain's Navy flying career. The nut mail was said to carry an upside-down stamp and language about saving babies in addition to the Barack Obama threat.

* Also: The Palms campaign office for the Obama campaign was evacuated Thursday night due to a suspicious envelope. The LAPD bomb squad and a a HazMat team responded.

smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm not surprised but am deeply saddened by this. This sounds like Zimbabwe's elections, where terror is used against each other.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

[h1]Liberal Outrage: A Pro-McCain March In Manhattan[/h1]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Day by day you are proving what a big idiot you are. So if a pro Obama march happen in West Virgina the same thing or probably worst won't happen? Look at the comments through out the video.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice try.
Did I ever say ANYTHING about what would happen if Obama held a rally somewhere? Absolutely not.
Did you ask? Absolutely not.

Fail for you.

Don't let anger get the best of you just because your friends (liberals) are made to look bad in one video....

This video just shows the intolerance for others and division that is occurring in our country right now on BOTH sidesmore then anything.

The next month isn't going to be easy for Barrack, plenty of nut jobs out there listening to Jodie Foster and their dog.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Day by day you are proving what a big idiot you are. So if a pro Obama march happen in West Virgina the same thing or probably worst won't happen? Look at the comments through out the video.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice try.
Did I ever say ANYTHING about what would happen if Obama held a rally somewhere? Absolutely not.

Fail for you.

Don't let anger get the best of you just because your friends (liberals) are made to look bad in one video....

This video just shows the intolerance for others and division that is occurring in our country right now on BOTH sides more then anything.
You ( and others...who are mysteriously missing now...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
)do the same thing tho...

Somebody posts something about McCain, It becomes "post an Obama counter" time...

Instead of just sticking the current topic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice try.

Fail for you.

This video just shows the intolerance for others and division that is occurring in our country right now on BOTH sides more then anything.
Of course there is a division. Why would democrats want to associate with idiot republicans who don't really care about their country likethey do their party.

Back
Top Bottom