Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

level 40 here (necromancer)
just hit my first level 100 skill (enchanting). how do you level up alchemy? like a make pots but my bar doesnt seem to move. or is it because i havent invested any perks into it?
working on my 1 hand and 2 hand with my bound weapons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Well I maxed out my alchemy yesterday night. Did the fully enchanting/upgrading sort of exploit. My 2h does 464 damage + another 60 damage in enchantments on a regular swing and I have over 1100 armor without a shield. And I have max magic resistance as well. It really does make things unfair lol, especially since i have a huge boost in stamina and magic regen as well with some of the other enchants I got.
you're probably unstoppable now 
grin.gif

finished the main quest already so now im tryin to do some of the side stories

unfortunately, i got hit with that markath bug so i cant continue with the dark brotherhood quest 
tired.gif

Lmao so I had the infitie magic thing...but I think I overused it? Lmao it stopped working I was casting stoneflesh over and over to level it up...lmao

Creep clusters + giants toe + wheat = really expensive potion which gives you a big boost in experience.

I can't wait to get my Enchanting to 100. I enchanted a ring and necklace today which gave me 36% bonus to one handed damage. My old ring and necklace were only 13%...but same as my current boots and gloves. Waiting till I can min/max to make Daedric even though I have enough hearts for 3-4 sets now.

^Even though there shouldn't be guards after that jail escape, all of them come back when you visit the city again 
laugh.gif
I killed at least 10 of them and then booked it cause I had no more potions 
30t6p3b.gif
those @#$@%@$@ don't even give you the option to pay your bounty

Birna in Winterhold put a price on my head
30t6p3b.gif
shorty must've found out that dragon claw was worth something and wanted it back

i maxed out on everything, level 81 and a half. Why is that though??? Is there some DLC coming out to get to lvl 100. Ohh and you cant get enough skill points to get all the perks
frown.gif

Also, this game is CRACK

Has me hooked just as bad as Fallout 3 and New Vegas did, hell even as bad as Mass Effect 1 & 2

I'm currently still trying to hit 100 Enchanting (82 now) and 100 Alchemy (60). My Alchemy is going to be slow because I think I accidentally killed the person in Whiterun and she's the one that can train you to like 90 in Alchemy. I wanted to min/max armor and read some guides. I'm still confused on exactly which armor pieces I need to enchant. Ring, necklace, gloves/bracers, and boots. Do I need any boots or chest pieces to min/max?

Just got into playing the game (just got the dragonstone) and my xbox gets 3 red rings..... Gotta buy a new one tomorrow

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

^ Sorry to hear that...at least the slims don't get RRoD.

It had about 1.5 years of life, really can't complain. I play it a lot so it was expected. I think I'm going to get a used one at gamestop for $100 and then give mine to the Bestbuy Geek Squad so they can fix it (have a warranty). Could be worse, contemplating shelling out the money for a slim though. Can I use my hard drive on a slim or are they two different hard drives?  

Originally Posted by Franco23x

It had about 1.5 years of life, really can't complain. I play it a lot so it was expected. I think I'm going to get a used one at gamestop for $100 and then give mine to the Bestbuy Geek Squad so they can fix it (have a warranty). Could be worse, contemplating shelling out the money for a slim though. Can I use my hard drive on a slim or are they two different hard drives?  

on slims the hard drives are built in. you can buy a transfer kit to transfer your data between the 2...but im not sure exactly how its done and whether or not the hard drive in the old hard drive has to be in a working xbox...

Originally Posted by Franco23x

All 360s use 2.5" SATA drives, so they are interchangeable. The only thing is, if you want to use your old hard drive, you'll have to open the case of your old 360 hard drive (the plastic shell). You'll need a Torx screwdriver for that, or you could just pry it open to get the actual hard drive. If you get a Slim, you'll have one of two choices: 4GB or one w/ an actual hard drive. If you get a 4gb, you can still use your old hard drive, but you'll 'need' a special case to hold it. You can get it cheap if you look on ebay. Something like this will work:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hard-Disk-D...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item2317976d3e

Of course, the hard drive can fit perfectly without this case, but it won't feel as secure, and it takes sometime getting it to sit correctly. The difference between the old 360 and the slims is that the slims don't need a "special" hard drive connection. They directly connect to the actual hard drive (the case is so it fits securely). See this vid for reference:

If you get a Slim w/ a hdd, then you can physically swap the drives, or just transfer your files onto the old hard drive (either through your computer or through the 360 hdd transfer cable). I used my old 60gb hard drive in my 4GB slim doing the above steps. Just a small side note: The 4gb slim 360s are matte (the other slims are glossy). I ended up getting a 4gb and swapping in my old 60gb hard drive b/c I really hate glossy stuff.

I'm stuck on the main quest
mad.gif
. Got to the point where I need to transcribe the Lexicon that Septimus Sigmus gave me but I am stuck at the temple where it needs to be done.

Got tired of trying to figure it out so I started doing the side quests.

Finally got the free time to pop this in today
happy.gif

Is the leveling as easy as it was in Oblivion, or do I actually have to try?
Does anyone else have trouble finding a character you want to stick to?  I currently have a Warrior Redguard and a Thief/Assassin Khajit and I only just got my first dragonshout.

question, is the main quest the alduin quest? Or the civil war? Cuz I'm washing these mark $%@ stormcloaks up but if it's the main quest I want to fall back then....

I'd like to hold off on that, if that is the case....
ey....ya'll dudes riding with ulfric....how does his @(#@ taste? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Finally got the free time to pop this in today
happy.gif

Is the leveling as easy as it was in Oblivion, or do I actually have to try?
Does anyone else have trouble finding a character you want to stick to?  I currently have a Warrior Redguard and a Thief/Assassin Khajit and I only just got my first dragonshout.
Just about as easy, if not easier. And nah not really, with games like TES and Fallout...I need to complete as much as I can with one character before I make another.

And Alduin is the main quest. The civil war is like..the sub main quest(imo)

And yeah..when I sided with Ulfric in my first game..dude kinda became a douche.
laugh.gif

Def siding with the Imperials in my 2nd playthrough. I went with High Elf this time..and I'm just mowing dudes down with Flames and Sparks.
pimp.gif

Fallout comparison? I might cop I've never played any of this series sounds and looks good. All of my coworkers stay talking about this like some nerds.

Doing college of winterhold quests which is lagging and freezing the hell out of my xbox with all the spells flying around.. tried to take out my superior ebony bow but i might have accidently sold it
mad.gif

Im putting it on the easiest difficulty and go HAM out of anger. These mages in this dungeon are pissing me off..

Back
Top Bottom