Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

xlarge_be0927f92486bf769b943053a5cf0b02.jpg

@#$% Lydia. She's so damn stupid...always charging into a group of 6 enemies and getting killed ASAP. I kept reloading my save file but gave up after a while 
laugh.gif

I did a quest for woman from Riften. She is actually pretty badass. Gave her full ebony armor + bow upgraded to legendary and my old Daedric Greatsword.

Originally Posted by presequel

whos a good sidekick? lydia is missing me off as well....i was thinkin one of the companions?

The Dunner at the Azura Shrine. Magical blast is just waves. Just get her some good armor and watch her work. 

What are some good tips for a lvl 6 player so far? I know some basic magic like flames, fire balls, lightning shock, lightning bolt, and some ice magic. But what are some good things to make sure I do to make myself stronger and more effective in battle? 

Originally Posted by PRIME

What are some good tips for a lvl 6 player so far? I know some basic magic like flames, fire balls, lightning shock, lightning bolt, and some ice magic. But what are some good things to make sure I do to make myself stronger and more effective in battle? 

Pick a path and work it
Magician

DO ALL spells 

Theif

Bow, sneak, light armor or Heavy with Sneaking Enchantments

ALWAYS WORK ON SMITHING, ENCHANTING, and ALCHEMY 

Ended up marrying Uthgerd the Unbroken..

Game is kinda addicting, wont lie
laugh.gif

Got my Speech up to 110 so I'm stealing everything and when the guards come i talk them out of it
pimp.gif

Level 35 Breton
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Just won the War for the Legion. I'm level 51 I have 1400+ armor stats and a 400 DMG sword, 2 full strong atronachs, Lydia in full except the helm legendary Deadric Armor with Legendary Mol Blag, and my dog.

I RAPE everything that gets in my path
indifferent.gif
and I still have alot of game to go. This is not even a challenge anymore.
tired.gif

I'm now doing the Thieves Guild. TES IV's thieves guild was better because in Skyrim they are just Thugs.
How did you get armor and sword damage that high?
THIS

and this is also why I don't grind in games like these. Cause the enemies cap out at a certain point and then there is no more challenge.

-The Juice

Ive been debating whether or not I should get this game. Luckily, my stepbrother has it. It's so addicting.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by PRIME

Its 5am and I'm just getting off 
sick.gif

done this quite a few times
30t6p3b.gif

you guys joined the imperials or the stormcloaks?
nerd.gif
Stormcloaks are racist Nord Purist who want cleanse the land of all non Nords for land they stole from the Falmer.

Why are dragons so easy to kill, but those damn spider things (not the frostbite spiders, the ones in the cave with the troll-like dudes) hard as @#$% 
laugh.gif
I can destroy dragons in a few hits just by using my hammer, and my dude is only level 12

oh and for those that want to get a boost in magic spells.
there's a side quest at the mage college where this guy gives you "magic tuning gloves". these gloves give you infinite magicka. ill find the name of the quest later and post it

Back
Top Bottom