Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Man my dude keeps getting whooped by Ice Wraiths. I really need to get some enchantments for my weapons and some destruction magic, shouldn't be having these issues at level 20
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by PRIME

Its 5am and I'm just getting off 
sick.gif

done this quite a few times
30t6p3b.gif

you guys joined the imperials or the stormcloaks?
nerd.gif
Stormcloaks are racist Nord Purist who want cleanse the land of all non Nords for land they stole from the Falmer.
tis true...but i joined stormcloak for the hell of it
laugh.gif

slight spoiler alert

invading seizing whiterun was
pimp.gif
although it was 1 of my favorite hold only because i knew where everything was 

what builds are you guys working on? 

my dude's a necromancer/mage. 

Originally Posted by Cole World

I got married but I can't find my wife lol, where is she/

laugh.gif

I just bought this game today, should have bought it earlier but i bought MW3 instead...i regret it till this day

i think im really underpowered or something...im 40 hrs in and only level 25. finally reaching a point these past few dungeons where im having extremely tough time with my dark elf against opponents....smh.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

oh and for those that want to get a boost in magic spells.
there's a side quest at the mage college where this guy gives you "magic tuning gloves". these gloves give you infinite magicka. ill find the name of the quest later and post it
eek.gif
I've had these in my inventory the whoooole damn time
laugh.gif
bout to use em now

Yeah I got them punkass gloves. I can't even find all the points on campus

Any other unique armors?I would make a breton if I could50 percent magic resistance off top? I need.I made a brawlerOne handed 100.....blocking 60No magic....all daedric sword everything.

Yea I didn't think magic would be that cool so my guy is a stealthy sniper / brawler. Archery is at 90 with daedric bow of 169 DMG and if I'm sneaking that's 3x that.

Grabbed this game last night been hooked all day. How can I be able to carry more weight? I'm thinking by upgrading stamina but I'm not sure.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Grabbed this game last night been hooked all day. How can I be able to carry more weight? I'm thinking by upgrading stamina but I'm not sure.

level up, wear items that allow you to carry more, keep playing until you get Lydia/ get a follower from one the inns to follow you and carry your stuff.

sidenote, skyrim is on sale for $40 via steam for pc people.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Yeah I got them punkass gloves. I can't even find all the points on campus

Any other unique armors?I would make a breton if I could50 percent magic resistance off top? I need.I made a brawlerOne handed 100.....blocking 60No magic....all daedric sword everything.

theres only 4 if i remember correctly...1 in each of the halls and the 1 outside in front of the statue. 
didnt realize til late in the game bretons had 50% resist to magic
30t6p3b.gif
my dudes a dark elf(lvl 31). thinking of making an assassin khajii(sp?) at some point. misplaced some perks because i wasnt sure on what role i wanted to play early on...among some other things
eyes.gif

Ok I just found a easy and fast way for alchemy training.

Get alchemy boost items such as a hat and necklace and a 1000 gold and have been to 3-4 cities.
1.Go to a shop and buy ALL the ingredients then make as many expensive potions
2. Sell potions back to the shop so that you get all you money back
3. Go to town 2 and repeat what happened in town 1
4. Do this to town 3 and 4
5. Because you took all that time going to the other towns, Town 1 resupplied on ingredients and money. So repeat

Just keep doing this and you will end up making 1000+ Gold potions and more. Sadly you get so many expensive potions its impossible to sell them back to the shop except for free. So I just dump them all back at my house in Windhelm for when I need money.

Oh yea this method is a easy way to get RICH fast.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok I just found a easy and fast way for alchemy training.

Get alchemy boost items such as a hat and necklace and a 1000 gold and have been to 3-4 cities.
1.Go to a shop and buy ALL the ingredients then make as many expensive potions
2. Sell potions back to the shop so that you get all you money back
3. Go to town 2 and repeat what happened in town 1
4. Do this to town 3 and 4
5. Because you took all that time going to the other towns, Town 1 resupplied on ingredients and money. So repeat

Just keep doing this and you will end up making 1000+ Gold potions and more. Sadly you get so many expensive potions its impossible to sell them back to the shop except for free. So I just dump them all back at my house in Windhelm for when I need money.

Oh yea this method is a easy way to get RICH fast.
Yea I've been doing this.  But it's still very time consuming. 

Just hit level 41. On my way to min/max my armor so still working on my Alchemy/Enchanting. Highest skills so far though:

100 Smithing
95 Heavy Armor
100 Block
83 One Handed
70 Enchanting
46 Lockpicking and Alchemy
Speech at 52

Everything else is below 30.

Originally Posted by Cole World

I got married but I can't find my wife lol, where is she/
Probably at the town bar/inn.  That's where my wife was when I didn't find her in our house.  
laugh.gif

She better not be galavanting with the singer in the inn or i'll slay both of them.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Just hit level 41. On my way to min/max my armor so still working on my Alchemy/Enchanting. Highest skills so far though:

100 Smithing
95 Heavy Armor
100 Block
83 One Handed
70 Enchanting
Speech at 52

ur doing it wrong

block at 100
indifferent.gif

no magic
indifferent.gif

Comin on Sir Destruction magic>>>> anything else

Well I maxed out my alchemy yesterday night. Did the fully enchanting/upgrading sort of exploit. My 2h does 464 damage + another 60 damage in enchantments on a regular swing and I have over 1100 armor without a shield. And I have max magic resistance as well. It really does make things unfair lol, especially since i have a huge boost in stamina and magic regen as well with some of the other enchants I got.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

100 Smithing
95 Heavy Armor
100 Block
83 One Handed
70 Enchanting
Speech at 52

ur doing it wrong

block at 100
indifferent.gif

no magic
indifferent.gif

Comin on Sir Destruction magic>>>> anything else

Your opinion, not mine. And block is only at 100 because it's extremely to level which allows me to earn perk points quicker to put towards Enchanting and Alchemy. You should 100 everything to maximize the number of points you can have.

My block is fairly high.

Stoneface all you want.

I shield bash elder dragons and stun them tho.

I haven't maxed out my alchemy nor have I super smithed weapons

I got a 104 damage daedric tho....that sucks souls...

Kill human trap soul with black star, refill weapon which took soul lmao

Back
Top Bottom