Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

In Hearthfire making nails takes one iron ingot, easiest way to raise smithing imo

And getting gold is easy if you sell weapons and items you find in caves

In Hearthfire making nails takes one iron ingot, easiest way to raise smithing imo

And getting gold is easy if you sell weapons and items you find in caves
on the xbox I believe there is a mod that allows you to break down any armor or weapon into its corresponding ingot( etc you can take all the armor you get from dead enemies and instead of selling it you can break it down( which increases your smithing skill) then you can build a bunch of iron daggers which also increases your smithing skill and then sell them

Maybe i'll get the game when I buy a new playstation. I do hope that they've fixed the glitches in the original game. So frustrating that you can't complete storylines and missions because of gitches. Experiencing that now with fallout 4 for xbox1.

Last edited:

FACTS.

It's a completely different game.

It's like coming from the age of Pong and years later sitting down in front of a maxed out Witcher 3, or Crysis 3.

Idk if I want to play again though.
It is the same game famb.....stop it

Last edited:
I've found that mining and buying tons of iron ore, killing animals for pelts then smith them into iron daggers. You up your smithing while also making gold. Not a ton. Other than that, maybe go into dwarves ruins and get scrap

daggers are the fastest and most cost effective way to max out your smithing.

Same here, I started a new game and stopped when I heard VR was really coming. Want a full new replay like in 2011.

Just when you thought Skyrim couldn't get any more immersive.:lol:

Looks cool but I'm not going to buy the same game over. Skyrim is dope, but starting over from scratch doesn't do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom