:eek @ these Chinese dishes

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^word...ohh i see, i just thought it wasnt supposed to be like that since the lady screamed, and they were awed when it was moving.
I should have elaborated a bit better. It's not uncommon in that there are a lot of restaurants that serve seafood fresh like this (as in thefish is still moving.) The reason why the lady kind of screamed and the people were in awe is because these dishes tend to be served in nicer, more expensiverestaurants so it's not like it's an everyday meal. It's still weird and fascinating to see your food moving.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by GTEK

U.S. def has no room to talk.
QFT

it least in countries like China they eat all of the animals and don't let anything go to waste

Great defense, get'em tiger.
roll.gif

I would try all of it. All that hatchery vid did for me is remind me I need another bag of frozen chicken breast.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

What is the point of preserving the heads on the fish?

presentation?
indifferent.gif

Fish head soup, eating the eyes, etc. Delicacies my friend, delicacies.

My wife is Chinese. There are certain things I refuse to eat, like shark fin soup and chicken feet, but there is plenty of good Chinese cuisine.

As for everyone else crying about cruelty, if you are so sensitive about animals dying or being eaten alive, then become a god damn vegan. That fish probably tastes incredible, what the hell do you think sushi is? The fresher the better. Have you ever eaten raw meat? The less you cook meat, the better it tastes.
I don't know why you refuse the soup but you're missing out boy, plus it's very nutritious.
pimp.gif

eaalto wrote:
Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

What is the point of preserving the heads on the fish?

presentation?
indifferent.gif

Fish head soup, eating the eyes, etc. Delicacies my friend, delicacies.

My wife is Chinese. There are certain things I refuse to eat, like shark fin soup and chicken feet, but there is plenty of good Chinese cuisine.

As for everyone else crying about cruelty, if you are so sensitive about animals dying or being eaten alive, then become a god damn vegan. That fish probably tastes incredible, what the hell do you think sushi is? The fresher the better. Have you ever eaten raw meat? The less you cook meat, the better it tastes.

[Jay-Z] Ewwwwwwwwwwww........... [Jay-Z]

We really have our priorities backwards in this thread, don't we?
laugh.gif

Taste comes first I guess.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

Ya'll some ignorant Ns

grin.gif

This post doesn't really help your case

Anyways, I really don't see anything wrong with whats goin on in terms of "suffering"
Food is food, especially seafood
pimp.gif

I'd at least try some of this stuff to be honest , that may just be my asian side speaking

didn't watch any of the vids...but fish don't feel pain...it can't be any worse than chickens goin through the grinders as some of you have postedabout the USA video...

i agree with whoever said there's some sort of racism going on in this thread..

sidebar - if any of you really feel this subject, check out The Cove...Eddie Vedder mentioned it at one of the recent PJ concerts i was at...MUCH MUCH worsethan anything posted in this thread...

Originally Posted by Informerx

Since when does Jay Z says Ewwwwwwwwwwwww?
laugh.gif

when N's thought they were ill.

I felt bad for the chicks. i just wanna hang out with all of them, only to realize theyre getting grinded up alive....yowza.

Back
Top Bottom