:eek @ these Chinese dishes

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

There's a Billion people in china. China is roughly the same size as The United States. You best believe they eat anything.

What??? Did you pass 2nd grade homie?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Some of you guys are boneheads. The animals are dead before they eat them... The twitching is natural.

They're clearly alive, seeing how they responded to touch.

Originally Posted by GTEK

If were going to point fingers then lets put all the cards on the table......

http://www.youtube.com/v/JJ--faib7to&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Damn....and to think I lit this Buffalo Chicken Sub all the way up earlier today.....it was mad delicious too.� But damn, that is some cruel deliciousness.

What I originally wanted to say before I saw that video in the quote is:� "I like my food dead when it comes to me."

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

There's a Billion people in china. China is roughly the same size as The United States. You best believe they eat anything.

What??? Did you pass 2nd grade homie?

indifferent.gif

3.79 million square miles to 3.69 million square miles? Trying to make fun of someone for for saying something true FTL. Log off son.

Originally Posted by VIOLET24

sooo disgusting! i'm glad a vegetarian. i almost threw up my granola bar just now.
sick.gif

roll.gif
Sorry, but I laughed out loud at this
laugh.gif

sick.gif
But thatoctopus

Our poultry, swine and beef industries are far from cruelty free, but those videos (fish, snake) look more like its purely for the exhibition of it, not foractual enjoyment of the food. Those dishes cant be that good if they took all of two minutes to make them. Seems unusually cruel with no added benefit.

Ya'll some ignorant Ns, The people in the video is even like "Oh that *+%* look nasty". Yall act like we eat that *+%* everyday

It's pretty hard to watch, but it is what it is. America is not any different, so we should be last ones to point any fingers.

I'm cool with the snake because the parts moving are all dead, just delayed.
The fish on the other hand is just wrong and like someone else said, I'm not all about PETA. Just knock the thing in thehead or something, put it out of it's misery.

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

Ya'll some ignorant Ns, The people in the video is even like "Oh that *+%* look nasty". Yall act like we eat that *+%* everyday
The difference between me and them is that they'll actually eat the ALIVE fish, while I won't.

It doesn't matter if they eat that every day. They still do it. Like if a person killed someone but didn't do it every day, it's ok right? naaaahnot really

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

The difference between me and them is that they'll actually eat the ALIVE fish, while I won't.

It doesn't matter if they eat that every day. They still do it. Like if a person killed someone but didn't do it every day, it's ok right? naaaah not really
Check the title it cleary states "Chinese" dish. Why does it have to be a "chinese" dish? If some random mexican guy made thisdish it'll be called a "mexican dish" right? The point is race shouldn't come into play for this. It's what some weird people want toexperience but don't tag all chinese people into it.

Back
Top Bottom